Reviews for To See You Again
Astrido chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
aw. the end is really cute.
it's a really interesting idea, and the story's well done_
i like it very much.
cheers
yuura
deanine chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
If this was meant to be a sort of conceptual crossover with that movie the Invisible, it works.
anko chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
What a touching story, though it was kind of supernatural it was, I don't know, realistic. I really enjoyed how you picture Sherlock worried. Well written, too. Good job :)
Toki Asamia chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I can't help it I got the song Time of Dying by Three Days Grace stuck in my head now... I wonder why. :)
Anyhow! Nice story and I like the writing style! I'm not complaining but the way this was set up it could have been longer and more complex if you had wanted it to be, I'm sure. One question though: Did John actually remember he times he woke up in that hole or was his mind not aware of that?
And I promise I will read the story I began reviewing but I was looking for something "short" to relax this evening. :) So in any case, thanks for writing and posting! :)
Toki Asamia chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Okay, I suspected something wrong with the picture but obviously not this wrong. And outch, seriously. Nails on a board? I don't even want to come near one of those (after stepping on a rusty nail I know why) let alone be hit by one more than once...
Toki Asamia chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
I gotta ask: is there a spelling mistake in the sentence "[...] the morning after they were last scene."? I mean, scene or rather seen?
Wow, the "Piss off, Sherlock!" was meant to hurt and it certainly did. Poor Sherlock!
Toki Asamia chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Yay! Sherlock can hear him! Awesome! Now I'm really interested in what happened and more importantly why.
Toki Asamia chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Woa, what the hell? I just stumbled upton this story and it happened to get me hooked so easily it's almost scary. That whole set up is great. I don't know whether you've seen "The Invisible", but this is kinda reminding me a bit of it - which is good since I loved the movie and this story has a very different feel about it. It's scary and confusing and those last few sentences? I really want to know where this is going.
Brightpath2 chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Eeeeeeeeeeek it was so good but I kept being worried that John would actually DIE
Sonia.Connors chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Thank goodness he was found in time I loved this story it was so good!1
Boxboxboxboxboxhxjxhysdhfjfjdh chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
AMAZING. I love this story, I really do.
Aileil chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
This is a fabulous story! You've got just the right blend of surreal and reality to feel as though it could have happened but still being far more interesting than anything which ever has happened. Thank you so very much for this touching story of friendship!
Morrolan chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Very very good.
Marsupial Madness chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
This was a brilliant story. Thanks for being awesome!
Marsupial Madness chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I like this a lot! It reminds me of that one movie (The Invisible, I think it's called). I was confused at first, but then I remembered that movie and I had this great, loud moment of "OH! I GET IT!"

Yeah. The librarian wasn't too happy with my outburst. :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »