Reviews for Alien Troubles
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Very interesting. How many of the aliens in this are you actually familisr with?
1337 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
hope you did go watch the movie and it helps to make the story good, which it already is.
echoecho-girl chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
i LOVE this story. Please update soon! I wanna know how this ends! PS. did you ever watch the MegaMind movie?
1337 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
update soon your doing great
cooking samurai chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This is very cool and are you going to add anymore crossovers to it as will.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
So have you actually seen the movie yet? I haven't, just curious if you have. Honestly I think I can figure out part of the plot, such as over time the various "guests" will find reason to side with one of the two resident aliens. Now the only side-up that I believe I can guess is Blackfire, she will definitely go to Metroman. I mean he is loved by the people, is filthy rich, and he can probably be swayed by Blackfire thanks to her acting skill and the fact that she looks more or less human.

Now because of the fight Caiera will probably side with Megamind, plus the guy is the only one who has a chance of getting her home, though it will take time since she broke all of the equipment.

As for the others, well whatever you come up with will surprise and entertain me.
Dragoon Galaxy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
you are brilliant, i mean the kinds of crossovers you think up is something i probably can't do because it would be nearly impossible for me to keep track of all the other characters