Reviews for Once Upon A Full Moon
Sfrbcry chapter 12 . 3/31
EEEEEEEE I'VE REACHED THE END OF THIS AMAZING STORY. I'm actually really sad because it hasn't been updated in forever and I really really need to know what happens and UGH please update?
Leppy99 chapter 12 . 2/26
lovingggg this story its different from all the others and jake and bella are so continue this story
gottaloveva chapter 12 . 1/31
I love this story! :-) It's one of my favorites! I hope to read more soon! :-)
Senju Serena chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
this is all too cute
plainjanedee chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
Love all the Jacob/Bella interaction and the natural progression of their relationship without interference from Dedward. Especially love the J/Q/E relationship and how Bella bonds with them, too.

I wasn't too hopeful since it's a retelling of Twilight but I have really enjoyed it and wish there was more to read.
LoverGurrl411 chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
This story is so wonderful! My cheeks hurt from smiling so much. I understand that life and muse sometimes gets in the way of updating for a long time, but I sincerely hope that you update this story soon!
JustaGirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Your profile is dated Jan 2013 in which it says you have left fanfiction. Your latest story however was published in October 2013. Will you ever finish this story? What would it take to convince you to continue here rather than writing a different story?
Revelation Rebel chapter 11 . 11/26/2013
Awww, did Jakey imprint on Bella?
Revelation Rebel chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
(snickers)
And let the matchmaking begin!
snow eopard chapter 12 . 10/28/2013
oh god i love this please continue
cancan227 chapter 12 . 10/24/2013
Love this story. I hope it's not abandoned.
Rose1414 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
smart girl...
Vickie1996 chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
Cool story bro, you gonna update? Cuz that would totaly make my day :)
Brain in the Gutter chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
I love the slow build of their romance! Totally believable, totally rocks! LOVE IT!
mrscoleman2009 chapter 12 . 1/27/2013