Reviews for Once Upon A Full Moon
SleepiPanda chapter 12 . 7/19
Omg Jake is a friggin nerd.
pls continue this there isn't many stories about jake and bella before phase
ebparry chapter 2 . 5/19
e
teamjacob0729 chapter 12 . 4/23
I'm so sad because I realized on Ch 11 this wasn't complete. Such a great storyline and completely believable that they would both be so timid. I think I might go cry now. Lol.
annie.jo.marie chapter 12 . 3/28
This is a great story! Please let someone adopt it!
Liljaiiris chapter 12 . 3/26
Really liked the story and will add it to my follows, just in case you decide to continue it :)
Bellaria chapter 12 . 3/15
Oh damn, this is awesome, too bad it hasn't been continued. So much potential.

Love it.
Lilydukes chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Loved this!
olikawe chapter 12 . 11/14/2015
please, please update soon, this story is so awesome. it's great to see what it would be like if Bella got to know Jacob sooner and didn't get involved with Edward.
DragonLover1551 chapter 12 . 11/6/2015
Please update soon!
Daisypeach chapter 12 . 10/8/2015
I love this story always have. Is there by any chance a continued sequel with this story it ends at chapter 12. Please i hope yoy update as soon as you can.

I would love to know how it all turns out with your tale.
AutoCerebralStar chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
You write so well from both the male and female perspectives - it's seriously incredible. I don't know how you do it. This chapter was especially entertaining, seeing it from a guy's perspective...
Great story, fantastically written. Impeccable grammar, too. Major kudos! Only wish you had continued to a point when all the supernatural secrets came out...
starlineshine chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
EEEEEEEE I'VE REACHED THE END OF THIS AMAZING STORY. I'm actually really sad because it hasn't been updated in forever and I really really need to know what happens and UGH please update?
Leppy99 chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
lovingggg this story its different from all the others and jake and bella are so continue this story
gottaloveva chapter 12 . 1/31/2015
I love this story! :-) It's one of my favorites! I hope to read more soon! :-)