Reviews for Why Do You Like Me?
DestroyerDRT chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
This was a good story!
gkmoberg1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
You do very well at quietly laying out the foundation for how you have constructed their post-Los Alamos life! Nice to see they've found a place where they both can survive and start to build a steady time together. Owen's growing both physically and emotionally here. Abby is so very fortunate to have stumbled into this situation. And Oskar & Owen fully realize it is due to Abby that Owen is here at all. :kudos: on your thoughtfulness and insight on their characters!
The Dark Eccentric chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Heh, another great story. Can't wait to read your next one.
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
I liked this fic-to me, it seems almost quiet, like a good picture portrait of Owen and Abby's life at this point.
RobGill chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
"About the only thing they never agreed on was Adam Sandler. Owen thought he was a comedic genius. Abby regarded him as an insane moron who was missing a chromosome."

So, for all Abby's futile attempts to boost Owen's cultural literacy (Shakespeare, Norman Maclean-the latter of which I must regretably admit to never having read), he's still a typical guy on some level, with all that that implies. I have to wonder, though: for all the inevitable crudeness one associates with Sandler's films, what might she make of the love story between Sandler and Drew Barrymore in the 2004 film, 50 First Dates?

And yeah, I've noticed a running gag about Owen's prescient views (Tom Cruise and Michael Jackson going nuts), and not just him, either; in "I Was Almost Too Late," Abby's conversation with Owen's mom on a pay phone has her anticipating the future use of portable phones.
jfan8ds chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
The more I read the more I am addicted. Let Me In just can't get off my mind. This story is really awesome.
Harpospoke chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Well done Toronto!

Nice idea...they go to Owen's Grandfather. Would love to hear you version of how they managed to evade the law on the way there.
DC Luder chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Serious tones throughout this whole sotry but with an epilogue yiekding nothing but smiles, bravo.
Mackenzie L chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
You're a really good writer. There aren't enough fanfics for this movie.
NeighborsofLove chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
This is very nice, well done. The only advice I really think is needed is to be careful not to stray from the original character profile too much. Part of the charm of the story is the innocence (in Owen's case) and general look of the character. Abby can be happy, (and I loved the part about how the animal blood's taste is worth feeling the way she does), but don't make her too much like a normal twelve year old. She has a very dark past, and it is good for that burden on her to show a little. Can't wait for the update ;)
RWBRyan chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Loved the first one, and I sense promise from this one as well.
vamplova21 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Really love the start of this fic, I think you write beautifully and you should definitely continue.
Offwolder1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Still going strong I see, good first chapter and do keep them this length as a good story should not be too long or too short as it seems more like a chore or a con to the readers.

I think I might make a request with one of the writers here on this section to do a Eli and Oskar meeting Abby and Owen original short story as a dramady or something.

Might get really ambitious and do it myself.
DC Luder chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Bow chicka bow wow.

Meanwhile, I believe they should listen to music when they spend time together at night.

Like... Wham! or David Bowie.

The Tenderness 3.0 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
the ending was beautiful TBT, might i suggest making the chapters a little shorter, other than that this story is wassup.