Reviews for On My Own
the menace chapter 1 . 3/3
terrible just just terrible first of all rae/bb really it should be rob/rae and it should be robin singing
beacuzz chapter 1 . 2/24
the end was adorable although i don't get the reffrence
Ever Winter Wood chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Very amusing! (I really liked Beast Boy's little trick.) La Mis is a great movie.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is a beautiful little one-shot. I can't help but wish that you make it a two-shot and show them confessing to each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
AWWW! BB and RAVEN, SITTING IN A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Hahahaha, I'm REALLY giddy right now, so you'll have to forgive me. Also, this was FANTASTIC! Write just ONE more chapter, pretty please?
2-shadows chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Ok, so I liked it very much, but my heart nearly burst with fandom joy with the last paragraph. Amazing, per usual
gianna chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
let me gess the little green spider was beast boy and he was doing a victory dance cause raven likes him anway it was cute and funny
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
sequel! sequel! SEQUEL! PLEASE! YOU MUST!
Torahamutaro-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
That song always brings tears to my eyes. It's very appropriate for Raven.
Irey West-Wayne chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
As a former die-hard RobRae shipper I have a reason to love this. But now as a BBRae shipper I also have a reason to love this.

First of all, I love the relationship between RobRae.. They're like brothers and sisters, it's just so cute.

Second of all, BEAST BOY AND RAVEN!' no beast boy, but I can feel his love already xD

You're good. :)
Maxwell05DScythe chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I want to see a spider do a victory dance; that would be awesome! Nice story too. Made me realize a few things about the BB Rae relationship I hadn't before.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
LOVE THIS QUOTE: "Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." So excruciatingly true.

Like! No loathe!

Small, green spider? See, now, that's the thing. BB is an almost perfect spy when he wants to be. He could go into espionage, working for the gubmint, and find out whatever needed to be found out. You could drop him out of an airplane over a hostile country; he'd turn into something small and dense (turtle?) until he got near the ground, then morph to a moth and fly where he needed to be, then turn into whatever kind of critter could get into The Facility, then find The Really Important Meeting and learn all of the enemy's Diabolical Plans. A snap. No worries.

This was one of the better, more apt songfics I've ever read. Good job. Goes in favorites.
FanGyrl chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
LOL I loved the ending! Yay for BB!
emily chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
love it! you should keep writing, see how he tells her about it and her reaction to him knowing
i regret being here and 12 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
LOLZ XD ! VICTORY DANCE! wait a minute...why didn't raven notice him? O_o hmmmm something is odd...sorry i had to be a smartass coz i love this story and i can't find a single flaw in it . !