Reviews for The Beginning in the End
Lya200 chapter 1 . 10/27
Whelp, that happened XD
oma13 chapter 1 . 3/18
I am ill and tired and can't believe I stayed up to read this in one go. It is a fabulous story, good character development and great writing until, reading at a frantic pace I shuddered to a crashing stop...at that awful, ungratifying ending! I desperately scanned your stories for the expected sequel and found none. I cannot believe you left this great story hanging, unfinished like that.
Arthur seemingly accepts Merlin as a dragonload quite easily (maybe realizing he needed him and his abilities to save his kingdom but when he is done with him, he discards him - not good Arthur!) Arthur ends up being such a prat!
I usually skim the first chapter and the ending to see if the story is worth my time, but I didn't do it this time, (usually looking for death fics, which I hate) I wished I had. I probably wouldn't have read it knowing there was no sequel. I'm sorry, it's late and I'm sick and I was just so disappointed...poor Merlin.
PalyGirl chapter 1 . 3/3
I really enjoyed this story, right up to the end. I didn't like the part about Arthur's anger over Merlin's confession. That's just my opinion of the scene, not of your story or the work you put into it. The story itself is great and I liked your interpretation of what could have occurred based on spoilers.

Having said I didn't like Arthur's anger at Merlin, I do think it would have been a great ending for the season. Then season 4 would have been Arthur's struggle to accept magic and how it helped him save Camelot while Merlin struggles to remain faithful to his destiny while not at Arthur's side. I think I would have enjoyed that more than what we saw on the show! Good job.
Patiku chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
I really liked it. Even if Arthur not reacting too much to Merlin being a Dragonlord and then overreacting to having magic wasn't the best idea in my opinion. Anyway: You can't end in such a moment! Will there be a sequel?
WolftheForsaken chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
amazing, sequel?
LoBall chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Please, write a sequel!
Chaney chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
A! This was so good. I hope you intend to write a sequel following up with Morgana and Merlin. I'd really love to read one. :)
Acheron Blake chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Arhur is a dick. I don't know if you planned a sequel but if you have, I hope you don't have Merlin go crawling back to Arthur. He did what he had to do to protect Arthur.
Anarra chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wow...amazing story. sequel?
Fiona Fawkes chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I really enjoyed this. I liked how the story played out and I think my two favorite moments were suprisingly not between Arthur and Merlin. The part where Arthur begins knighting the men who helped him, and the point where Gwen's brother realizes that she has truly become someone great without her even knowing it.

The only thing I felt was missing was the part of the story that was glossed over and told in flashbacks. I would have loved to have followed this story from the beginning and not just been told the facts of what had happened. But that's probably just a side effect of having been written over such a short period of time.

Suffice to say, though, that if you felt inclined to write the story that comes next, I would be more that thrilled to get to read it.
WhiteKingdomAngel chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
O.o!

I SHALL NAME MY TEADYBEAR AFTER YOU!

Ahem...

This has been the greates piece I've ever read! Thank you so much for writing this!

Because of THIS I gave into the nagging voice in my head ordering me to look at the spoilers... THANK YOU!

:D
itsamagicthing chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
OH WOW!

That was actually brilliant!

I was like. Ah lemme read it I've read like all the spoilers, and I saw it was 17000 words and I was like- damn! You can write. So I was like lemme read it, and I'm really impressed. Your characterisatiion is brilliant, and you had me constantly hooked on the story. I could actually imagine it in my head. And I was really impressed- there is only one typo! I most probably have like a thousand in this review! I'm going to look at you other stories. If you have any and add you to favorites. Absolutely brilliant. Loved it.

Miss J x
APFW chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This story was better than the show. You write so effortlessly. Great job!
teamawsome chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
that was really well writen! you NEED to make a sequel because that was one of the best fanfics i have seen!
ruby890 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
that was great. second review for me loved it plz make a sequel.