Reviews for The Beginning in the End
Patiku chapter 1 . 1/20
I really liked it. Even if Arthur not reacting too much to Merlin being a Dragonlord and then overreacting to having magic wasn't the best idea in my opinion. Anyway: You can't end in such a moment! Will there be a sequel?
WolftheForsaken chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
amazing, sequel?
LoBall chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Please, write a sequel!
Chaney chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
A! This was so good. I hope you intend to write a sequel following up with Morgana and Merlin. I'd really love to read one. :)
Acheron Blake chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Arhur is a dick. I don't know if you planned a sequel but if you have, I hope you don't have Merlin go crawling back to Arthur. He did what he had to do to protect Arthur.
Anarra chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wow...amazing story. sequel?
Fiona Fawkes chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I really enjoyed this. I liked how the story played out and I think my two favorite moments were suprisingly not between Arthur and Merlin. The part where Arthur begins knighting the men who helped him, and the point where Gwen's brother realizes that she has truly become someone great without her even knowing it.

The only thing I felt was missing was the part of the story that was glossed over and told in flashbacks. I would have loved to have followed this story from the beginning and not just been told the facts of what had happened. But that's probably just a side effect of having been written over such a short period of time.

Suffice to say, though, that if you felt inclined to write the story that comes next, I would be more that thrilled to get to read it.
WhiteKingdomAngel chapter 1 . 11/4/2010

This has been the greates piece I've ever read! Thank you so much for writing this!

Because of THIS I gave into the nagging voice in my head ordering me to look at the spoilers... THANK YOU!

itsamagicthing chapter 1 . 11/3/2010

That was actually brilliant!

I was like. Ah lemme read it I've read like all the spoilers, and I saw it was 17000 words and I was like- damn! You can write. So I was like lemme read it, and I'm really impressed. Your characterisatiion is brilliant, and you had me constantly hooked on the story. I could actually imagine it in my head. And I was really impressed- there is only one typo! I most probably have like a thousand in this review! I'm going to look at you other stories. If you have any and add you to favorites. Absolutely brilliant. Loved it.

Miss J x
APFW chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This story was better than the show. You write so effortlessly. Great job!
teamawsome chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
that was really well writen! you NEED to make a sequel because that was one of the best fanfics i have seen!
ruby890 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
that was great. second review for me loved it plz make a sequel.
ruby890 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
omg you have to make a sequal to this. showing what happened to arthur and merlin and morgana to. love the fic.
onesmartgoalie chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Amazing story! This definitely needs a sequel. If you don't, I would be very sad.
micaone chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This was absolutely remarkable. Definitely one of the best fics I have ever read. Still, you have the distinction of having done the one thing that I have longed to see, in even some of the best written fics-you have given everyone a voice, and a totally believable one at that.

I was cheering by the time you brought in Lancelot, but when the Great Dragon made his entrance, I really knew I'd won the fictional lottery. That was awesome! So often while reading a fic, or even watching the show, I'll think, where is ? They should be present saying this or that. I had no chance, or need to do that with your fic. You incorporated everyone, and managed to make them a viable part of the story.

You wrote a total action/adventure/romance/friendship/family fic. Every relationship was accounted for, even Merlin's and the dragon's. I wish that the show followed your fic in that they had not seen each other since the rescue. Having Merlin force the dragon to save Morgana in that way, really hurt what I thought their relationship would be. I was dissappointed in the show, but much happier with the way you portrayed them.

You are very talented. Thank-you, so much, for the time you took to create such a wonderful work.