Reviews for Love Monster
I found this story a looong time ago and by the time I finished it everyone was at the beach. Well I thought about it and found it again a little while ago and re read it. I love this story and even though its been 4 years since you updated I was hoping that maybe you could finish that last chapter? Its amazing and I want to know what happens! This story is amazing and I would recommend it to my friends!
karishma chapter 76 . 12/4/2016
I hate you :'( :( :'( plz finish this story! !
BreakfastForLife chapter 76 . 2/9/2016
This ending makes me cry. Please tell you are giving more chapters!
Anon chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Don't know if you've seen it or if anyone's told you, but there is a story called Naruto Love Monster by ArkenjalUru that is word for word the same as your Yu-Gi-Oh story.
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 76 . 8/4/2015
What? No yami noooo *cries*
zaybrallia chapter 51 . 5/22/2015
Y yug...I crying right now ...he don't have his beautiful wings anymore...#sadface
Guest chapter 76 . 5/17/2015
More chapters
Myfanfix chapter 11 . 4/24/2015
Laughs hysterically, OOOooooooooohhhhh... A Mascot... Oh Gzzz...

This Chapter is funny as hell.
Guest chapter 76 . 4/8/2015
plz freaking update
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2015
his dad
Dipper exe chapter 9 . 4/4/2015
That hell was that? That was the best idea that occurred to you make then more united?
KND Universe chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
Manny: Vivian i will torture you ( rotate his buckle and transformed into El Tigre
Vanellope: calm down Manny
Frida: Vanellope has reason don't worry Yami will soon discover the truth
Scourge: better you discover it
KND Universe chapter 3 . 4/4/2015
Scourge: good pretext that Yami bathe to Yugi
Sonic: but what makes me bristle is that they do no let rest to Yugi of that such Ushio in every fanfic i've seen always has to ruin it with his presence
El Tigre: i think the same
Frida: on the other hand It's a good fanfic
hummingbird802 chapter 76 . 1/8/2015
NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!
continue... *deadly whisper*
Guest chapter 52 . 1/7/2015
*Hugs author * I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW! (not literal) I AGREE WITH YOU! HE IS TOO CUTE FOR THAT!