Reviews for With Grace
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
One of the best fanfic a ever
inactive2812 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
That was beautiful

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

I can't stop crying

truly beautiful
that kiwi chick chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Amazing! So bittersweet, loved it.
Shahula chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I just found this story and had to tell you, it was beautiful. So very heart warming, touching, real, and just plain lovely. I mean really, you should have way more reviews for this than you do because while it isn't filled with the usual things we like to read here in fanfic (i.e. smut, drama and full on B&E interactions), you can still get to see a beautiful relationship develop and unfold. Both with Bella and Edward but more importantly, between Edward and Carlisle.

I mean seriously, this was goregous. I am going to be reading your other stories now too, I can't imagine you haven't written another gem I need to find. Congrats on the contest win and for such wonderful work as a writer.
Malonami chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
:.( omg that was so sad! but the story really was awsome why its rated m idk but im glad it was or i never would have found it. "Did you just call me 'home skillet'?" best. line. ever.
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is a beautiful story that shows you can find parental love from a replacement. I loved the relationship that was built between Carlisle and Edward.
dmmeyers chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Amazing story. I could not stop crying when I realized that Carlisle had died.
Firefly1989 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
So beautiful... Made me cry in the end but left me with that warm anf fuzzy feeling inside... Amazing story :)

Lucy
Domysticated chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
This made me cry! The sort of sad, but happy tears, that I live to shed for a fictional character.

Loved everything about this perfect, inspirational o/s. Fantastic job, good luck!
brokende chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh my goodness, this may be one of the loveliest things I've ever read. So evocative, so charming, so moving. I cannot stop thinking about your characters, and I can't stop crying. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
shayna.lane chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I loved this story it was so beautiful and sad
tamar162000 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This was truly a poignant, touching story. It's great storytelling and is beautifully written. You have a wonderful gift, and I thank you for sharing it with us!
baca chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Sad and beautiful. There's nothing else I could say about this wonderful piece of writing. It's love ... actually.
Welcome2MyWorldxoxo chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
this is really sweet
evilgiraffe82 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Sweet and sad and beautiful. Thank you.