Reviews for Halloween Lunacy
SukiNora chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Oohhh it's been a while since I've been on and can I just say... this story is a breath of fresh air : ) can't wait for the rest
Haytang chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
So far, so good. OK, so VERY good, but I am getting slightly agitated there, what to do with no updates in years, and yes, I know you are focusing on Smoky Hills, but still... *pouts*
SchwarzShifter chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Ooooh, another one! Looks so good! I'm really curious right now P
Aryam McAllyster chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Okay, so maybe the pairings are not all that important for the plot development, but the short 1x2 moments are just too adorable.

This is getting very intriguing. It's exciting! Now I'm very curious to know if Une has a finger in this or not.

Hope you're well!

*hugs*
Aryam McAllyster chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
OMG spoiler fot the Stepford Wives!

Kidding, seen that one...

Oh, Duo, you mischivious bastard... I wonder if he ever gets his work done, or if Heero covers that while he spends his times planing pranks on his co-workers.

Very misterious 'virus'.
caida chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
Dude, I can't believe I missed this! It was posted/updated while I was being swamped with exams and such, and I just managed to find it while I was looking at your main page. It was an excellent surprise :D And don't worry about idiots who accuse you of abandoning your stories - real life happens, but you always get back to your writing, and the rest of us patiently (sometimes) wait with understanding (always).

Now, on to the story - excellent as usual. I love the character interactions, and the dialogue just flows. It's all believable and not-stilted and such. I have this little inkling that I know what Lune Industries is up to, though :D

Have you ever considered doing a supernatural AU? Zombies, vampires, or werewolves, etc? I bet you could write an awesome one. Just a random thought.

Oh. This review got a little long. Oops. I'll end here - but looking forward to more!
lucrative chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
"I think he was secretly quite fond of our stern, efficient boss"

of course he is. He's fond of stern, efficient people in general. silly, Heero.
Oliversgurl chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
I need to check my email more often, I missed two chapters of this new story!

Looking really good so far, and I'm definitely drawn into this mystery! Trust no one! -hums mission impossible theme song and darts around corners-
karina001 chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Loony? L Une? Are we sure they near Halloween adn not April 1st?
black-klepon chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
I think I'm seeing through *a little* part of the shadow covering the mystery when Quatre broke Lune into L. Une... I guess we'll just see what it really meant, eh? xD

Update soon~!
ClosetGoth chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Again with my suspicions! I'll feel really clever if I was right lol XP

Again, I look forward to the next update on this! Sorry my review isn't longer, I don't have a lot of time right now! Gomen!

-Have some leftover Halloween donuts!-

~ClosetGoth
one-hep-cat chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Hmmm, very interesting! I'm curious about what this factory is developing! I have some theories (and I don't remember if they're the same theories as they were yesterday... though I know one was shot out of the water *grin*)

I also think it's amusing how Duo and Heero are pretending they aren't lovers. I'm a little curious as to why!
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
~"You mean to say you believe that Une's behind some sort of scheme to take over the world?" my lover blurted.

"It—wouldn't be the first time," Quatre replied with a small shrug.~

*Giggles* Very true. It's strange; when I have a conversation with my friends involving the phrase "take over the world" I'm being silly. They mean it quite literally, and they're dead serious.

I'm kind of hoping that they're wrong about this whole thing, and that it's actually a preemptive strike against Duo's perfect practical joke. And/or some kind of test for them.

~"So when will we move on this plan?" Wufei asked, interrupting our "moment."

"Tomorrow night," I said firmly. "It's a Friday—so we will all have the weekend off. No one will be the wiser if we have to spend all night sneaking in and out of that place. Plus, we'll have time to analyze whatever evidence we're able to gather, and still show up for work on Monday."~

A nice little weekend away for them all. Cinnamon.
Kaeru Shisho chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
There is nothing like a Gundam boy's "all for one and one for all" mission for a great basis for a plot. I am so caught up in your story telling here.

I totally love your portrayal of Heero's perspective- serious but not so determined that he can't be distracted by fashion or Duo.

"There's always next year," I told him, not at all disappointed I wouldn't have to dress like Will Turner; I hated those floppy sleeves.

"I caught a flicker of something in his eyes that suggested he might be in the market for a little stress relief before we embarked on such an uncertain venture. I let my gaze linger on his face just long enough for him to see the reciprocal feelings."

What's so well done is how you make it clear that Heero really does think he's keeping their relationship a secret with mere gazes and stolen moments. If we had someone else's perspective we'd know for sure how well they were pulling off the masquerade. see? Another Halloween theme... heh, heh...!

-KS
Dimes Wish chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Mmmmm, I think they're being set up for the ultimate Halloween prank. God, if Duo's playing all these tricks for halloween, what's he like on April Fool's? Didn't he already get his treat (namely, a little one on one with Heero in the janitor's closet?)

_~

Loved the Quatre/Heero interaction in this chapter oddly enough, and short as it was. Heheh, hostiles...okay.

Looking forward to the next chapter!