Reviews for Loose emotions
Lou James chapter 15 . 12/3/2010
wow that was a great ending. loved it.
Lou James chapter 14 . 12/1/2010
wow that was so amazing i really really loved it. please continue.
Lou James chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
wow that was an amazing chapter. please continue i'm dying to read more.
Lou James chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
I reckon Jack should stay and work things out with tess. please continue.
Lou James chapter 11 . 11/21/2010
that was totally awesome. Jack is a wicked copper i do like him and he does have really good looks.

please continue i'm so hooked.
Lou James chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
that was awesome the bit with jo was funny. please continue and it's good to have jack back.
Lou James chapter 9 . 11/10/2010
aww what a chapter it's sad to see Evan go. I'm still loving this fic specially with the tess and evan bitching going on that was always my favourtie
Lou James chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
wow another great chapter. gotta love the bitching between Tess and Evan. please continue.
Lou James chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
wow fast update. i'm still loving this fic it's getting really good. please continue
Lou James chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
wow loved the conversation with tess and evan that was amazing. please continue.
Lou James chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
wow I'm loving this please continue. would like to know when Haley comes back into it
Lou James chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
once again very nice work please continue
Lou James chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Another great chapter. I'm really enjoying reading this please continue.
Lou James chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
wow that was an excellent first chapter i really want to know what happens next. please continue.
SheWritesInCursive chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Alright, so I haven't watched much BH since the end of the Maggie storyline, so I don't know the characters, apart from what I've read on the web, but I really liked this story. The descriptions and everything are really good, especially the sort of outline of what happened before the story starts, which is good for someone like me not to familiar with the characters.

Really liking this story and am looking forward to reading more if you choose to continue.

Thanks.