Reviews for Why it is Best Not To Get Lost
Italy's Driving chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
YOU RUFIED CAS?! I admire you for that.
Mkmarvelgirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
The Wicked Witch of Cupcakes chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
OH MY GOD! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
manic the hedgehog chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
i dont know quite how i managed to stumble across this but i really really want to read more its hilarious! any chance that over the 3 years since this was posted there has been any more written?
sushiroll13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Glorious.
XMishaMinionX chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
oh my goodness, you can imagine my fangirlish squeal when I stumbled upon this crossover. thank you for this glory xD
HIHIHI chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh God I love this, this is my kind of fanfiction

You should write more
Shinnington chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
sooo funny :D
Cas is doin the time warp *lmao*
please write on!
Shockheaded Peter's Sister chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
A wonderful combination, an old favourite (Rocky Horror) and a newly discovered obsession (the lovely Cass) just has to be a winner! And to think I used to just watch Supernatural to see what the Monster of the Week would be!
cappy712 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
That was lets say - Interesting. Castiel could not leave - hum was there angel proofing around? Looking forward to where you are bringing this story.
banch chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Oh my God! I DIED LAUGHING! When Cas was doing the Timewarp, oh my God! XD

This is so funny! :D
purpleshampoo chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Omg this is so funny plz updated
hamithehamister chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That was funny. I wonder what happens on the tour though? ;)
Hakarou chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Poor Cas, I bet he can't use his angel-mojo to get out from there but Cas just don't go inside to strange suspicious-looking castles

great story
Apocalyptic Scenes chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Bahahah! This was awesome! Any chance of a sequel? I would love to see how Cas handles the 'tour' :)

Great writing also, I think you did all of the characters justic in this so well done.

Keep writing!