Reviews for Happy Birthday, Neru
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
oomhg
Cure-chan chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
OMG i CRIED
LEN WILL BE ALRIGHT RIGHT?
I LOVE LENXNERU
Fruitloops25 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
awww cute story :)
libra-xx chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
what a touching story!
Kitty chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Aww, so sweet! :3
DestinyDreamer911 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Aw! Cute! Lenxneru forever!
cartoonromancer chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
(FANGIRL HOOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLL!) He loves her, he loves her, he loves her, LALALALA! This was...SO SWEET! Can I hug you? Seriously, this is just...hug worthy! This is so Neru, but I don't know much about Len...however...I do see him as being a whole lovey-dovey awesome child...(fangirl sigh) ARIGATOU KITTY271-sama!
Niewinter chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Whatever. Just whatever.

Please... just don't throw around random Japanese. If I'm not mistaken, the story was written in ENGLISH.

But, almost everyone does that now, no big deal. You had a few grammatical errors; once again, no big deal. The beginning was choppy and didn't make absolute perfect sense. Who cares?

The BIG DEAL was in the plot itself. Specifically, the RING thing. Assuming you used the semi-cannon ages, that's a 14 year old giving out a ring. No. NEVER. If Len wasn't 14 here, fine, that point is off. Regardless, rings are to be reserved for LONG STORIES or in fandoms with an established cannon in which the characters are close.
keetwhyhungry chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
This story is really short and to the point. I like how it ends! Such a nice and surprising but yet, kinda expected twist! MR. K APPROVES. P.s, i'll return you the money during AFA.
Ryuzaki KaguraESF chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
omg. so romantic one~ very unexpected.. at first it's those typical love love story.. good job~ Gambatte-ne~!write more kays? once more, Happy birthday Neru-chan~