Reviews for Always Hoping
LoonyLoopyLuna6 chapter 18 . 7/15/2013
I just read the entire story without stopping, and it was wonderful! All of it! Good luck with any stories you're working on now! :D
no-oneimportant chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Hi!
I really liked your whole idea of George trying to bring Fred back. Actually, I really liked the whole story, not just the plot. The only thing I'd be worried about if I were the twins is what'll happen after George dies, but anyway. . .
Your writing is fun to read and I finished this in about two hours. I'm definitely gonna check out some of your other stories.
")
Neil chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
Well, this was something different. The good different.
The tribe was a very interesting idea, and it would be nice to know more about them - how their magic works, their traditions and costums, and how and why they live so cut off from any one else, both muggles and wizards.
Skirt2819 chapter 18 . 2/13/2013
I love the characters. Sequel? Yes please! I think that the solution to the problem of Fred having to be around after George dies is that George would become a ghost too, and then they would have epic ghost adventures, and *rambles on and on forever* Anyway, GREAT story, I loved it. *crosses fingers for sequel* Keep up the good work! :)
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
That last paragraph, especially Fred's last thought in this chapter (reminds me of Jn. 15:13) really made me tear up. :'( But it was a good type of sorrow. If only George knew how his brother felt, maybe he could heal, even just a little. *continues reading*
No-Rhyme-Just-Reason chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
When Hermione gasped and looked shocked at Ron and Mrs. Weasley, I thought she was going to bring up the Time-Turner. Seems the most logical way, to me, of reversing the circumstances. But this is interesting, too.

Hmmm... So does George plan on getting revenge on Rookwood? This is too good! Must. Read. On!...
tasha chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
ILOVED THE WHOLE THING GLAD YOU ARE A INSPIERED WRITER!
FredNeverDied chapter 8 . 6/2/2012
omgsh, i'm loving it! one word though-where's harry?
Rose Weasley is AWESOME chapter 18 . 7/26/2011
amazing amazing amazing amazing story
Rose Weasley is AWESOME chapter 17 . 7/26/2011
good idea to put this in i think
Rose Weasley is AWESOME chapter 16 . 7/26/2011