Reviews for An Immovable Force
FrankieCat chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Really good if i belive in god i think u wil write.
Samlovescat2012 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
More?
caramel4vanilla chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Can I just that was awesomely written and I do hope you continue with this story.
gleeklub chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
We looooove LIp Service at LipServiceFans. Please have a visit!
Theliteratureofchemistry chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Fantastic start- can't wait to see more :)
vero chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I didn't think i'd find some LS fanfiction... glad u started this story.

And I hope u will continue writing it... Anyways, great start

PMS
ukbabes chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
WOW, What an opening chapter! I love it, you have depicted the characters well :) The only line that didn't quite sit right with me was the Tsunami one...Other than that, really good job & I look forward to reading more :) xx
Rebecca chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Absolutely love it! Perfect start, I hope you continue with it. I have become addicted to Lip Service over the past few days, in particular to the character of Cat. I love Cat and Sam together..but then Frankie and Cat are just ooooh. I hope you continue. I loved reading Cat's thoughts :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
so glad to see some people writing lip service fan fic. i look fwd to reading more of this fic and see where it goes.
krystalarrow chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Wonderful! I can't wait to read more of this, you write their history, Cat's fears and the deep effects Frankie has on her so well. It's very well done. More please! :)
KGX2001 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Fantastic start to the story. You write Cat with a great sense of depth and history. Can't wait to read more from you. This Trio is definitely intriguing.
Kim chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I have to say WOW! This story rocks! Im really loving watching the show too! My favorite is tess and Lou.