Reviews for Six Weeks
twlightbella chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
Bella is having Estes and carlisle's twins
twlightbella chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Edward and Bella tell their parents tha Bellas pregnant
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
Just read the last chapter of this story and I loved it.

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko
TaintedDarkInuShemeeko chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
I have truly enjoyed reading this story. I'm looking forward to the last three chapters.

TaintedDarkInuShemeeko
Where. . Who. . Me chapter 11 . 11/16/2011
Great story, thanks for continuing and sharing this wonderful story. I've been reading more than I have been reviewing ;) I was a little surprised at the beginning with the way Edward and Bella's parents responded to Bella's new pregnancy, but it was really nice in the end.

Once again, thanks for sharing the story.
Where. . Who. . Me chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Hehe, you were not kidding about the lemonade! I am glad to hear that Bella will not have Dr. James as her obstetrician, that would have been a bit weird to me. Hmmm... now that Bella is pregnant, I wonder what will happen when she meets up with Jessica (will she meet up with Jessica!)...
Where. . Who. . Me chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I remember reading the contest entry a while back, and did not know about the continuation of the story until I saw a tweet about it recently (I would say last night or the night before, but I get my dates and such mixed up really easily so I can't be sure). I can't wait to see how the story will work out!
Edward's My Obsession 1971 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Love it!
hdink chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Loved this. Sucks she was over due, but Edward handled it well!
hdink chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
Love Edwards' thoughts about the color and decorating at the end!
hdink chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
Okay, I loved the bit with Rosalie...she may look perfect on the outside but the grass isn't always greener on the other side was such a good thing for Bella to see. Perfect!
hdink chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
I love how he was all like "if you lay a hand on my wife" rawr!
hdink chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
I love what she wanted to do for Carlisle and Esme. Great friends!
hdink chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
Oh yeah, totally awkward to be asking your doc that's also your friend, lol. WTG Edward for bucking up though!
hdink chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I hate that he thought she would leave him, but am so glad Bella got in that shower to take care of her man. Great start!