Reviews for Make This Go On Forever
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Thanks for sending me here (I'm precious on ADF). You got their characters just right and the heartbreak feel of the impossible relationship. I'm ready for the movie.
ClaryJace96 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
NOO! I hate Simon! i was so happy when i read that clary and jace kissed but now *sniff* shes with that bloodsucker again. . .please continue with another clace chapter!
Gallifrey101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I almost fucking cried. I just...this was so beautiful and captured all of them so perfectly. Amazing. Keep up the wonderful, talented work.
loca37 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Hey

This is Mentallady from ADF.

Loved this!

Thanks fro sharing.

:0)
DofD chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Beautiful! Amazing!
Raggdolly chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was very, very good. The characterizations were great! The following especially:

"Look at you, fondling me while I'm defenseless," Jace said suddenly... "Can't even keep your hands off a wounded man."

hahaha Too funny!

The intensity between Jace and Clary (in the books and in FF) is always overwhelming, but in a good way. )

Excellent work!

-Raggdoll
Miss Jessica Cullen chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
i loved this chapter
LikeNoOneElse chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This was a very exciting oneshot!
lookingforhoofprints chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Gurl.

I don't ever want to hear you say that you can't write well again.

You got the characterization SPOT ON.

And you know how I love me some Jace...
sophievampiress chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Write another! Pleaseeeeee:)
sophievampiress chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Write another! Pleaseeeeee:)
DixieGirl8814 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Amazing. You had characters down so well. I didnt want it to end. I loved it!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Great story! I really love the whole Clary and Jace scene. Even though I haven't even read the series.. Hmm.

Still feel like a perv for wanting them to get it on. Though...it seems like there's a bit of a spoiler in your author's note...isn't there?

1) Getting caught making out while STILL "brother and sister"

Meaning...well. That's pretty self explanatory I think.

*sigh*

Damn you and your spoilers.
mmischiefmanaged chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Reeeeeeallllllllly good! Update soon? D
Mels78 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
That was great! You did a really good job capturing the characters; they felt very much like they did in the series.

I loved the UST between Jace & Clary. It's so wrong but it's right ;) I loved that they were at least talking about it as well. That was not something they did a great deal of in the book series.

Fantastic. You should do more :)