Reviews for Everybody Hates TV
FrankDawgz chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
Not to be rude, but that was way to short for me!
totodile292 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Pros:

* adult Chris' narration. Pretty funny and accurate.

* sounds like an actual episode

I got a Every Hates Chris fanfic posted. Do you wanna read it?

Cons:

* I don't like how some of the things sound like the readers would know from watching the TV show (i.e. explaining who Ms. Morello is). It kinda makes me feel stupid.
Annonymous chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I like this story! Its almost like an actual episode of Everybody Hates Chris.

Good job! :)
unnaturalhistoryluver32 chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
haha man I watch Everybody Hates Chris everyday and so far this is one of the few fanfics that actually sound like a real episode! Just wish Greg was in it though. And the narrations from Chris were pretty good, like he would really say that stuff. But one thing, instead of Drew saying, "Damn Risky" it was always Julius(mainly after Rochelle announces that whatever they got broke)
strawberryicecream chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
The italicized comments were funny and creative! I could totally hear him saying them in my head! :)
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
hahaha, I loved this! XD
Ifab1ndiya chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
The comments are funny! Nice job. I wonder if this whole story was a dream or the Risky's TV blowing up part.

Also I thin kthe comment of how Chris was born might make this story rated T. The guidelines are a bit strict. You might want to check it out. There is a notorious group of killjoys on a reporting spree for no reason.
Ifab1ndiya chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
This is awesome! It's just like the show. I like the narrator comment that belongs to Chris being used to comment on the chapters of this story. That's what happened right? It's creative/interesting. Hope to see more of that or something.

I also like that you've italicized, distinctly marked the comments of Chris's narration! It's clear.

:D
kirbyfan64 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Awesome stroy! This might even be better then my stories. I could so see this as an actual episode of Everybody Hates Chris. If only the show wasn't cancelled. Don't ever lose your ability to write amazing fics.

Everybody Hates Chris!

But Nobody Except For The People He/She Has Reviewed Their Stories Negativeley Hates MarioMario54321!
kirbyfan64 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Great work! The things you had Future Chris say is totally what he would say on the actual show. (Except the last one where he said let's move to the next chapter because if it were on an episode there would be no chapter. But that joke was still really funny!) I wanna make a story for Everybdy Hates Chris but I can't think of what it would be about at all.

You're awesome!
xSweetBubbleTeax chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
actually this was pretty good (: