Reviews for Day of the Dead
Great story idea!
Noxbait chapter 6 . 8/16/2014
Cool story! It was very unique and I loved that John was a good father in this. Tough, trapped, focused but a good dad. I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing! :-)
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
cute :) i liked it.
Frakking Toasters chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
I loved this whole story, but I really, really love how you ended this. Perfect. xo
Jenjoremy chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
You did a GREAT job of wrapping the story up with some awesome comfort! Loved it!
Christinalin chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
The idea of this story is really good and i think its well written too, but some parts were not so good bcause i missed some scenes like after sam is cured, i think that you should have write a longer part of that for example how dean and john shushed tham and let him valm down, also that sam must have been in such a great pain even after the cure and he must have been exhaustet, you disnt write so much of that.

But all in all its a good story, i enjpyed it.

Greetings from germany
shookenuppepsi chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Aww that was a totally adorable ending.
shookenuppepsi chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
My birthday is June 22nd!
threedays chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
I have been on a reading binge tonight, working my way through your stories because they're excellent, but this is my favorite so far. Oh! This is so beautiful, so carefully crafted. Beyond being just a good Supernatural fic, it's a well-told, well-written story. I would have cared about original characters lost in this plot, and I can't always say that about fanfiction. You're a skilled writer. Thanks for sharing!
TS chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Oh, lovely! Very well written, and one of the best characterizations of John I've read. Wonderful, thank you!
lillelouis chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Squii!
lillelouis chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Best John I've ever read.
Headoverheels14 chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
This story was amazing! They so need to do day of the dead on the show! I have always thought that! Really creative story and I loved the last chapter with Noun trying to figure out how to fix things for Sam! Beautifully executed and well written.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Okay, I have to say this - You are an AMAZING author.

This is one of several stories of yours I've read (and I'm just getting around to reviewing them now :P) and everytime you amaze me with your wonderful writing.

Of the good half of your stories I've read, I can't even pick a favorite, they're just all so great! And this gem is no different; you had me tearing up for the poor boys (all three of them) and literally fidgeting in my seat, dying to know what was going to happen next.

Keep up the great work. :) Can't wait to read more from you!
ccase13 chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
Sam would always try and keep his promises. I like how John finally saw that Sam would only get better if they helped the ghost.