Reviews for We Know You
PewterTA99 chapter 22 . 6/15
I love your stories. Always so well written and thought out. Thank you for writting.
12Rayne chapter 23 . 2/14
Something else entirely *wags my eyebrows suggestively* lmao
12Rayne chapter 23 . 2/14
Something else entirely *wags my eyebrows suggestively* lmao
12Rayne chapter 22 . 2/14
Although I'm not really a Bella/Edward fan...I cant help but be happy lol...this was a very beautiful story and I went though so much roller coastal ride of emotions! Thank you so much for writing and uploading this story for people like me to enjoy reading!
12Rayne chapter 13 . 2/14
Nuuuuuuuu! I'm literally crying a river! I'm here for you Bella...you just don't know it...
Marie-S-Raven chapter 21 . 1/24
Oh my Merlin, so many tears! Thank you for this happy, yet tear jerker of a story, it is now residing among it's fellows in a place of honor in my Hall of Favorites.
P.S. I love that Alec died and only wish more of the Volturi bastards had too!
SasuSaku'sLittleGrl chapter 23 . 9/25/2016
I don't usually read Bella and werewolf stories, but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I loved the pacing, the characterization, and the love. It was marvelous. I cried and laughed and loved. Thanks for sharing this fic to the world.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 22 . 6/27/2016
What a bittersweet story... I really wanted Bella and Levi to have a happy ending. His passing and all the following death just broke my heart. I "get" her and Edward ending up together, but I can't help but feel cheated in a way.
misuky7 chapter 23 . 4/20/2016
This was so sweet. I have never met a story where Bella is with one of the old Pack. I adored Bella with Levi. Though I am sad she ended up with Edward in the end. Don't get me wrong, I like how twilight originally ends - but I very much dislike Edward. :3
ProditorMagnus chapter 21 . 3/23/2016
So, I understand Jane survived. Though, will lack of AoE attacks render Volturi harmless?
ProditorMagnus chapter 18 . 3/23/2016
Until this chapter, it was powerful.

This might have messed up everything.
LadyRidger chapter 23 . 11/7/2015
This was a really good read. I bawled when Levi died btw. I liked their pairing - it was an unusual choice. I'm still not a Bella/Edward fan, but their interaction here was better than the original series.
abbyweyr chapter 23 . 8/12/2015
Thanks for putting this here along with rest of story. Guess they didn't have skin to skin contact until latter.
abbyweyr chapter 22 . 8/12/2015
Well, now that I've read one wolf story...maybe I'll read another one eventually.
abbyweyr chapter 21 . 8/12/2015
Great that Edward got Alec! Should have taken care of Felix too. Otherwise acceptable way to resolve the situation. Nice to have Quil walk her down aisle. Good to see the mate thing work in both directions.