Reviews for We Know You
cdeadgrlsampson chapter 13 . 5/2
I've just stumbled upon this beautiful story of yours & have been reading it since last night.

I'll be sure to finish it but I had to tell you that it's very beautiful and I can't help but cry after reading this chapter.

Beautifully written.
ptl4ever419 chapter 23 . 2/15
Love it. That was an amazing story! Absolutely amazing.
No don't cut her hair
Does it grown back
I hope it does
Serenity Blossom chapter 22 . 8/14/2014
Bella and Levi's story was beautiful. What a wonderful read!
kantorkan chapter 17 . 5/9/2014
Well crap,hoping that wouldn't happen.
kantorkan chapter 16 . 5/9/2014
Hopefully she will be smart enough to stay away from the is not good for her,he is to spoiled and self centered.
kantorkan chapter 15 . 5/9/2014
Hopefully she won't be hooking up with Eddie.
kantorkan chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
I really do hate these stories that make me she has been there for forty years shouldn't the Cullens have shown up at some can she be happy again when the love of her life has died?
kantorkan chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Well he will want to know where his step mom is,what will Levi tell him?
kantorkan chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Interesting she be meeting the Cullens?
kantorkan chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Hopefully whomever tracks her there doesn't leave except in a cloud of smoke.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
Damn.
Vanessa chapter 23 . 3/28/2014
I loved this story. Thank you for sharing.
ChaoticDreams21 chapter 23 . 5/6/2013
By god, this story is amazing, and I commend your writing skill! It was a pleasure to read your story, and it took me on a huge roller coaster of emotions. I'll admit, I had wanted Levi and Bella to stay together and have a "happily ever after"; however, the fact that that didn't happen made this story all the more real. Excellent job! I recently finished two of your other stories, actually-I hadn't reviewed them because I had gone straight to your profile to look for more of your wonderful works. Just to let you know, your other stories were just as fantastic as this one. I look forward to reading more of your work!
Mason and Alex chapter 23 . 1/3/2013