Reviews for We Know You
SasuSaku'sLittleGrl chapter 23 . 9/25
I don't usually read Bella and werewolf stories, but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. I loved the pacing, the characterization, and the love. It was marvelous. I cried and laughed and loved. Thanks for sharing this fic to the world.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 22 . 6/27
What a bittersweet story... I really wanted Bella and Levi to have a happy ending. His passing and all the following death just broke my heart. I "get" her and Edward ending up together, but I can't help but feel cheated in a way.
misuky7 chapter 23 . 4/20
This was so sweet. I have never met a story where Bella is with one of the old Pack. I adored Bella with Levi. Though I am sad she ended up with Edward in the end. Don't get me wrong, I like how twilight originally ends - but I very much dislike Edward. :3
ProditorMagnus chapter 21 . 3/23
So, I understand Jane survived. Though, will lack of AoE attacks render Volturi harmless?
ProditorMagnus chapter 18 . 3/23
Until this chapter, it was powerful.

This might have messed up everything.
LadyRidger chapter 23 . 11/7/2015
This was a really good read. I bawled when Levi died btw. I liked their pairing - it was an unusual choice. I'm still not a Bella/Edward fan, but their interaction here was better than the original series.
abbyweyr chapter 23 . 8/12/2015
Thanks for putting this here along with rest of story. Guess they didn't have skin to skin contact until latter.
abbyweyr chapter 22 . 8/12/2015
Well, now that I've read one wolf story...maybe I'll read another one eventually.
abbyweyr chapter 21 . 8/12/2015
Great that Edward got Alec! Should have taken care of Felix too. Otherwise acceptable way to resolve the situation. Nice to have Quil walk her down aisle. Good to see the mate thing work in both directions.
abbyweyr chapter 20 . 8/12/2015
oh my...hopefully this ruse works more permanently.
abbyweyr chapter 19 . 8/12/2015
smooth out one bump and another appears.
abbyweyr chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
Good for her to get out and celebrate with the Cullens.
abbyweyr chapter 15 . 8/12/2015
Love Roman Holiday! Sort of a good first meeting with all of them. Love the last line.
abbyweyr chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
been on verge of tears for a couple of chapters, now crying. And to think how stupid Edward was in the original to think he could do this when they were mates.
abbyweyr chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
Well that is good timing to die.