Reviews for We Know You
csp4 chapter 19 . 3/4/2012
"What the hell happened to my free will? It's like I have to – heed her, even if I am worried about it" Interesting! I noticed that happening during the nomad killing. This sounds a lot like some of the imprinting that been better described in other FF:)

"Give her some credit." "I'd love to. I want to open a card for her and put her on my bank account and –" LOL LOL There's the Dorkward we all love!

"flaming vampire's ass" LOL LOL LOL I'm going to have to remember that one!

Great! 1st time this story I've said the 'F' word:( LOL Of course they have to come!
csp4 chapter 18 . 3/4/2012
Edward's now going into stupid mode::)) Trying to get Bella to stop protecting the tribe! Doesn't surprise me tho:)

For some strange reason I have a feeling the council will be making the decision for Bella regarding her not being a protector anymore:( For her, that's a good thing tho! She needs to move on:)
csp4 chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
"Just because she kept thinking she saw Edward Masen Cullen did not mean she hadn't seen him" Hmmm, Stalkerward has made an appearance::))

"He stumbled – actually tripped over his own feet to come to a sliding fall that ended at the trunk of a huge pine tree" LOL for some reason that brought me great joy! I love to see Edward gobsmacked::)) Too bad he didn't ram his head thru the tree:) LOL LOL Altho, Edward actually kind of nice & hasn't done anything too stupid (yet) in this story! LOL

I figured it would be a done deal when E & B touched!
csp4 chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
csp4 chapter 15 . 3/4/2012
"Now the families with the right bloodlines – and maybe even others – won't feel like they can go to the hospital, because you're there" Incredible! I never thought of that or even read it put that way in another FF! It's always that Billy Black had forbidden it because of fear that the people would be harmed by Carlisle:) Great thinking!
csp4 chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
csp4 chapter 13 . 3/4/2012
Yep, the tissue came out:(
csp4 chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
"Dude. You're stoned. You'd think you heard something if it was your own toe tappin'." LOL LOL LOL good one!

I think I'm going to cry:(
csp4 chapter 11 . 3/4/2012
I'm enjoying reading all the history & what life it was like in the different years:)
csp4 chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
I can't believe I laughed so hard at the beginning of the chapter when I read how the nomad talked:::))) I stayed up until after 3am reading this damn story! Now my brain is fried:) LOL LOL

"...with his head going into the flames last because Levi was feeling vindictive..." LOL LOL only works if their head is still alive, Levi::))

The problem between Levi & Josh is 1 example of why they shouldn't 'keep the secret' with the one's that count:( Sad! Their reunion should be interest with Levi looking 25!
csp4 chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
csp4 chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
It's getting a little sad:(
csp4 chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Whoa! Jasper with red eyes::))
csp4 chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
*giggle giggle* I wonder if Levi realizes his thoughts are getting a little kinky::)) In 1944...probably not!

Levi & Bella are definately an odd couple, but it's nice:)
606 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »