Reviews for What were you thinking?
Spawn chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I thought this was good. I like that Esme got him to think about the consequences his actions would have. Personally I think Emmett should have been allowed to get in a good punch or two since Edward was being an ass. Good job and thanks for sharing.
YahiKonaNagato21 chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Interesting
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Wow. That was a powerful story. I can see Esme acting this way toward Edward because she loves Bella and Rosalie. Nicely done on this. I loved it.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Severus Tobias Prince chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I dont like it. I think Edward wouldnt care what Em thought of him with Bella with that thing in him. I think he would have have said something alone the lines of if rose trys to keep me from my wife, I'll ripe her head off
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I'm very glad you acknowledged the fact that Jasper was affected by everyone's thirsts so many stories Jasper is is made to feel bad because he was not as strong as everyone else, but honestly could any one else, Carlisle included stand against the thirst of all 7 vampires I mean honestly. I tend to think carlisle is about to get a chew out form his wife! Nice one! (By the way the BEST explaination of Jaspers ability I have ever read was chap.7 of "Changes made" if you haven't seen it take a look!)
MsIsabell chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
great story) i feel like i understand rosalie a little better know, thank you;)
leishhardes chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I love this, you dont get to know any of this in the poriginal Breaking Dawn & nice to have some idea what happened, even if it is unofficial
Just4Me chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I love this story. Of course Esme would never stand by and allow Edward to abuse Rosalie. I love seeing her in full out "Mama Bear" mode. She's always so sweet and gentle, but a strong force in the family.