Reviews for Harry Potter and What Could Have Been
Bronze chapter 1 . 6/13
Such a good start to a fiction that had lots of promise too bad it died six years a go.
Asma20 chapter 1 . 3/4
In this chapter it refers to adrianna being pregnant and after this chapter there is no other mention of this baby that adrianna is carrying so confused?
Bronze chapter 2 . 1/13
Can you say " Crash and Burn" ? All poor little Albies plans for the Potter gold are just so much ashes now. AND IT'S
ABOUT DAMN TIME TOO! The old meddling asshole has caused more then enough damage to the wizarding world through his demented idea of The Greater Good. Something he refuses to explain to anyone nor listen to anyone about either.
Shadow Phoenix 16 chapter 8 . 10/3/2013
Update please
Katara Melody Cullen chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Awesome story so far, I hopeyou update soon.
heartblackened chapter 8 . 9/10/2012
great story im sad you havnt updated it. "gets electro shock paddles and tries to zap the story back to life LIVE OH STORY LIVE!"
Guest chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
update
taytay-tori chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
Awesome cant wait for more! SD
leafstone chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
great story can't wait for more.
icecatfire chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
question where's Remus will he be showing up in the story or am i asking to early?
Wasber chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Love it please update.
Dame-Of-The-Living-Dead chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Hey get back to me when u read this... i WONDERED if you where going to continue this? please get back!
Moonlily22 chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
more more more!

you're a damn good writer!

i loved how u added alyssa and changed the story though i really want to see hermione with them and being best friends with alyssa and harry..

xoxo

DJ
Capt H.M Murdock chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
This is a most excellent story. I can't wait to read more of it. Please update soon!
ThePastaDragon chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
This story is so awesomely cute! :) Harry and Alyssa are completly perfect for each other. I'm definatly glad they got together. Hermione is good where she is too, though I'm guessing she won't have a major part in this like in the original.I'm kinda sad that Ronald is being such a pompous asshole, but I understand. :) Meh. Will the twins be friends with Harry through the love of pranks? Casue that would be totally awesome. :) They could try the ultimate prank on Dumbledore and Snape right at the same time. XD