Reviews for A New World
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 13 . 6/14
I hope to see more of this story soon. I have enjoyed it and am hoping to see you finish this. Keep up the excellent writing.
loleo chapter 15 . 8/25/2015
Personally I would love to read much, much more of this story. Also you have lost all your notes, the beginning chapters are downloaded here. Maybe you can take your pen up again and perhaps write a new twist in this story. A twist, that you didn't thought about at the beginning of writing this story, but that could be amazing altogether. Pretty please, try it and if it doesn't work for you, we readers have lost an interesting story. Please, try it, thank you.
angelrosiel15 chapter 15 . 8/19/2015
can you please not abandon this story. can you have someone adopt it but keep to what you wrote and the style in which you wrote it. this is an amazingly good story and I hate to see it abandoned.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
So sorry to hear that you are unwell.
I wish you good health, and get well soonest!
I will wait patiently until you are able to continue your wonderful stories.
Rest and relax until you are better.
For some unknown reason, FanFiction will NOT allow me to sign in, but I am a loyal fan of yours.

Be well soon, and take care of yourself.

noreenklose
AcadianProud chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
Taking care of yourself is more important then anything else...
NicoleBearThomas chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
Prayers for you good luck hope that you get better soon
centaurisle69 chapter 13 . 4/14/2015
Any chance for new chapters to this story. I have loved this story from chapter one and cant wait for new chapters.
Aladdinina Magi chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
When you gonna update this story?
Guest chapter 13 . 4/29/2014
Sadly, no more chapters are available. Perhaps in not so far future this author will upate more? Pretty please...
babe-face1977 chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
Do you plan on updating this book qi realign like it so i hope you plan to complete it please update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 7/24/2013
gtryrtyhryjy
Guest chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Another please.
Elfin69 chapter 13 . 2/12/2013
Since I have not read the DragonLance books, this is definitely keeping me my toes wondering. I am glad that the king is alive and now safe and cannot wait for more.
twilightserius chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
eh wonder if they can create a tree or plant to create an embryo to have a surrogate for ced n hp or maybe luna and cho
Mike.Delphi chapter 13 . 2/8/2013
Well, it was worth the wait. As for the next chapter, I don't know if it should be the cakewalk that you're hinting at. After all, Cyan isn't even Native to Krynn and is a Greater dragon. But it's, of course, your story and I admit to not be able to anticipate you as well as many other authors.

Anyway, it's up to your usual high standards and I hope to see something else as soon as you can.

Thanks for your efforts.