Reviews for Estel's Day Out
Guest chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Little Estel is so adorable
I only have one problem with your story, Tom Bombadil is not a man or a boy. He is sort of an eternal being, he doesn't grow old, he has been there since the beginning of the world. He is not a boy in a pub.
Still, very good story
Hannon-le!
riptocs chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
oh what a tiring few days...
but he was trying to do a good thing :)
The Pearl Maiden chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Very cute. A few typos here and there and some tense issues, but overall a great piece. I would re-read once through, for good measure. :) I found it very entertaining and pleasant to read. Brava!
ass-sassin chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
Awwwww, that was soooooo cute :)
blackangel150 chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
aww thats was so cute the conversation between

Legolas and Estel i really enjoyed this story
Greenleaf's Daughter chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
This is so sweet... I just read your other stories 'I'm not hurt' and 'Scared' as well and I adore all three. It's really amazing when you think that of course Elrond must have 'educated' Estel somehow from child- into adulthood but sadly Tolkien doesn't say at all how it happens. Thanks so much for your stories... I hope you will write more soon! :o)
Pruedence E. Sol chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
That's a nice story. Are you going to continue writing?
orc mother chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Orcest! Time for a spanking! Wait! You're not an orcling named Orcest, you are a human named Estel. Time for a spanking anyway!
Puppet White chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Hmm... I smell a mystery! Me love precious mysteries!

Please write fast! :D
Puppet White chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
You know? Your other story was the first fanfic I ever read, and what started my obsession with fanfiction, you started it all with 'Dilemma of the Prince'. Wow two years already...

Since you were my first favorite author, I read your stories over and over again when I'm having a bad day or I'm depressed, because well... it's a little embarrassing to admit... I guess you are a source of comfort in a way. *blushes*

Sorry, just had to say that.

You are an awesome writer! So much detail and emotion! And not to mention great story lines!

Little Estel is so cute, is he not? Hopefully Elrond and company can return him safe and sound, though with YOUR rep, I doubt it. ;)
ass-sassin chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I really like this story! Estel is soooooo cute :D Please update agian soon :)
MRS. GLORFINDEL chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hi, Great start, I love young Estel stories, so I cant wait to read more.
Medilia chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
-throws treat- please update soon this is such a well written story.