Reviews for Destruction! The Obligatory Halloween Fic!
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
lol too bad, then she could have also called xander daddy.

its been a nice story to read.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
great chapter.

hmm i wonder if everyone thinks he has a daddy kink or something. bet everyone is too scared to try to arrest them for public indecency.

lol Xander in the bottom.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
lol the crazyness. good thing they didn't go bankrupt with all the food they girls eat.

lol angel calling buffy a ...
PrincessArien chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
...I have absolutely no words, just...these are so screwed up yet so hilarious at the same time XD I was cackling the whole entire time I was reading these, even though I don't know a thing about Slayers (beyond a few of the names, like Naga and Lina). In any case, these are just too absurd not to enjoy.
Quorinne chapter 3 . 3/2/2015
I admit i did think Dawn would be Amelia, but then i had a thought. The poor girl has enough identity crisis problems being a magical key. No need to twist her family tree in circles; especially since she actually starts dating Xander in later comics.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Poor Xander.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Go Jonathan!
Lina esrevnI chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
story made me laugh, I know it wasn't serious but one thing well it worked in the story bothered me.

when Jonathan said they didn't know anything, I thought that was wrong for two reasons first even if Xellos doesn't remember Halloween, if his master exists they should have gained some awareness of the world when a copy of his servant appeared there so suddenly. given that Lina's black magic spells are powered by Mazuko, there has to be a Mazuko to give them power. so if the slayer scoobies can cast Dragon Slave, they have to know that at the very least Shabranigdo and L Sama are aware of the world.
imhotep99301 chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Please update soon as I found this story to be very funny.
erik chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
High quality insanity.
Gamma Cavy chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
can you work the ragna blade into the next chapter?
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 5/23/2013

Nice work.
tenchifew chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
The Halloween episode... it was a gift to the fandom that just keeps on giving...
Thank you for writing.
Darklooshkin chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
Racke chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
This is... wow, just wow... this is awesome.

Took a while to get all the characters straight so that the jokes made sense, but other than that, this was just absolutely FANTASTIC!