Reviews for Destruction! The Obligatory Halloween Fic!
Quorinne chapter 3 . 3/2
I admit i did think Dawn would be Amelia, but then i had a thought. The poor girl has enough identity crisis problems being a magical key. No need to twist her family tree in circles; especially since she actually starts dating Xander in later comics.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 2/6
Poor Xander.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 2/6
Go Jonathan!
Lina esrevnI chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
story made me laugh, I know it wasn't serious but one thing well it worked in the story bothered me.

when Jonathan said they didn't know anything, I thought that was wrong for two reasons first even if Xellos doesn't remember Halloween, if his master exists they should have gained some awareness of the world when a copy of his servant appeared there so suddenly. given that Lina's black magic spells are powered by Mazuko, there has to be a Mazuko to give them power. so if the slayer scoobies can cast Dragon Slave, they have to know that at the very least Shabranigdo and L Sama are aware of the world.
imhotep99301 chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Please update soon as I found this story to be very funny.
erik chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
High quality insanity.
Gamma Cavy chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
can you work the ragna blade into the next chapter?
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
Insanity!

Nice work.
tenchifew chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Hilarious!
The Halloween episode... it was a gift to the fandom that just keeps on giving...
Thank you for writing.
Darklooshkin chapter 3 . 12/9/2012
I WANT MORE OF THIS! FOR LORD ZORAMELGUSTAR!
Racke chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
This is... wow, just wow... this is awesome.

Took a while to get all the characters straight so that the jokes made sense, but other than that, this was just absolutely FANTASTIC!
kvamic chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
good fun read
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
Totally insane and crazy but LOTS of fun!

Thanks for the grins. :)
Zhor chapter 3 . 1/10/2012
I've read this story two or three times now...A pretty fun concept to use.
dglsprincess105 chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
Aaaawwww man! I cannot wait to see the First Evil's reaction.