Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Seven Swords Saga Redux
crayolaCthulhu chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
equally awsome fic as the first one, and Navi gets her sweet, sweet revenge. Even though four sword is my favorite. (:
Sorceress of Shadows chapter 16 . 8/15/2011
BOMBS BOMBS BOMBS.

Eheheh...since I've only reviewed this once or twice (false accusations FTW!) I figured I could at least review the end.

Aw man...I wish Tracks was in the main feature...he's awesome! And Minish elevates us to a new level of stupidity...

As for the story...love it. Reminds me of when I wrote a story with the same basic premise...and never finished it...'cause it sucked...

And I rant! Go me! Can't wait to see what you do next.
TwilightWakerofTime chapter 16 . 5/1/2011
Hello! I'm one of your silent readers. And I've FINALLY decided to review. I've been reading this story since... um... well, I don't remember. Somewhere in the early stages of this sequel, because I remember being so proud of myself when I correctly guessed about Veran being Young Link. :D And I had to WAIT for that chapter, so...yeah.

Sorry for not reviewing, by the way. I'm lazy and it's hard to type on a DSi.

So. Time for praising. Your story is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND HILARIOUS. Yep. No, really. I'm actually quite surprised this doesn't have more reviews. I've read parts of this to my little sister (she's not THAT much younger) and she loves it too. We've both agreed that Knight is epic. And she's not even past the first dungeon in LttP.

When I first started reading this I hadn't played LoZ but now I have. And your story made me lol when I finally got the two foot ladder and the raft, because I understood what you were talking about. Still haven't completed the game, though... I can't find the eighth dungeon. And I haven't played the Oracles or Link's Awakening and I'm only 1 dungeon into AoL (that boss-horse-thing is IMPOSSIBLE!). But I've finished every other game. And I love how you make references to each game through the Links. Their personalities fit perfectly. I must say, though... I was disappointed I never got to see Brunette without his memories. I was really looking forward to that. XD

Um, I think I'm going to reach the character limit of my DS. Sorry for writing such a long review. Keep up the amazing writing!

And I expect a third installation to this series when Skyward Sword comes out. ;)
KTDLover chapter 15 . 3/26/2011
EPIC...nothin else...just epic...w
KTDLover chapter 14 . 3/26/2011
*reads ending of chapter* ...ToonyEpicness...
KTDLover chapter 16 . 3/25/2011
Epic! I LOVED this chapter!w
Kozan Shoku chapter 16 . 3/24/2011
YAAAY! Navi Got vengeance take that four swords you ungrateful bastards! Oh Navi how did you escape that monster Tingle! And I'm glade that you were able to show the four the error of there ways. Great Chapter and I hope the other Links get to meat Navi i wonder how they will react to her. And are there two Navis because there is a child and adult Link!
Yoko Kiara14 chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
I love Shadow! XD

I have a random Q: is Tracks related to Seasons? Because they kinda act the same..lolz

I love these guys...but I would Not put them in another room together Again..lol

Alas, Redux comes to a close...

...Sky, here we come! XD

Kiara out!
Foxpilot chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
Good crike, they're all idiots. Minish seems to be a special brand of idiot, though. Never thought Tracks would be so crude, though. Too much time around Alfonzo?

How better to end this than with a strange combination of crack, idiocy, crack, tying up loose ends, and crack. Did I mention the crack? Well, anyway, it's finally done. It's been quite a ride, but the ride has been fun. Final verdict time!

The premise: something few video games could actually pull off due to the sheer insanity of it and the complete canon contradictions. The players: our beloved Links, plus some. The weapons: anything at hand. The end: we'll see where the Royzali Plot Sword takes us.

The plot and characterization were great-each Link had his own personality that was continually expounded upon as the story progressed. While some of the findings were a tad far-fetched, such as Toony finding Seasons randomly in the Lost Woods, others were quite gratifying, such as recovering Twilight. Some of the twists were predictable, while others were unexpected. And the final chapter, though it fits loosely, makes for a good tie-up for the ends left by this story and its predecessor.

My second-biggest complaint would have to be the spelling and grammar. While they improved somewhat from the first SSS, it would have been better if the typing had improved farther. Also, it would have been great to see a little more of the backdrops, especially the palaces.

My biggest complaint, though, is that the saga is over. It seems so short when things could have been longer. Though perhaps another idea will pop up? Who knows the future-except Zelda with her crazy Triforce of Wisdom?

All in all, I'd read it again. I know where to find it, too, so I may very well do just that if I'm bored one day.
Crystal114 chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
AHAA that's why I love shadow! Is there really gonna be a triquel? I sure hope so cuz i still dont know what happened in ch 12 " now i gotta go watch an anime that i dont wanna see with my sister
TiggerPup91 chapter 16 . 3/21/2011
Eep! Okay, I'm reviewing, don't kill me! xD Loved the ending, Roya. As always, you do a great job creating a fun atmosphere with the various Links as their different personalities make for hilarious commentary.

Loved Shadow's return! Plus Navi's revenge. BWAHAHA. (Sorry, I'm a Navi fan. xD) Also, I love the little look into Tracks that we got- he seems really serious and scary. D: He and Knight would get along just fine, I think!

Anyways, before I ramble on too long, I'll just say this- a great chapter for a great end to a great story. :) I hope to read more of the Links' adventures by you sometime in the near future!
TiggerPup91 chapter 15 . 3/18/2011
First things first- hooray! I'm the first to review the last chapter! :D Next- crap, why am I a whole day late? D:

-cough- ANYWAYS. To the review, shall we?

Wow. Just... wow. What an amazingly FUN story. Sometimes, when I read fics, it seems that all the fun has been sucked out of trying to make a serious, dramatic, or "heroic" story. I'm glad to see that you're one of those few, great authors who knows that writing is all about the FUN. The fun of writing and reading, and just making an enjoyable story. I love a story that makes me gasp and bite my nails just as much as the next reader, but... one that makes you laugh, while still doing those, is truly something special. I've loved this fic from start to finish, you've really made it something to look forward to, and a delight to read. From the humorous relationships between the Links turning dramatic to the wonderful personalities of each of the individual Links clashing with each other, as well as each Link getting their own glory time... everything was spot on, and a real treasure to read.

I'm sad to hear we won't be seeing another fic with our favorite seven Links again soon. :( But I do look forward to any more fics you will be doing later on! Especially the Four Sword fic you talked about. (I still need to read the one you've already made!) You're truly a talented artist, and it was really enjoyable to read this. Don't stop writing (or drawing, for that matter!), because you're very good at it! I look forward to all your later fics, and this story will always be a fun one to read over and over. But like you said at the end- Thanks for the ride, Roya! It was great!
Yoko Kiara14 chapter 15 . 3/18/2011
XD And now...I get to tear this chap apart...

1:KNIGHTxMARIN! KYAA! XD X3

2:Twi with 'What? No Seasons?" Pfft! Seasons would've just smacked the crap out of him! XD

3:Twi stealing Seasons' hat! HA!

4:OH! YL goin' Down! XD go Knight!

5:DARK! KYAA!

6:"Please stop." Dark frowned in annoyance, "You're starting to sound like the corny Hero you are." O_O profile...

7:gosh this is long..XD

8:...I guess that's it...lol YAY! XD

Kiara out! X3
Sutchi chapter 15 . 3/17/2011
I thank you a million times for reviving Shadow! I'm soooooo Happy! I don't know how to repay you for your awesome stories! Thank you soooooooo much!
Foxpilot chapter 15 . 3/17/2011
As the moon falls and the sun rises, a new day begins. The transgressions of the past are relegated to memory, and the presence of the future leads to many new paths.

I seriously had to switch to the SSBB Main Theme halfway through the chapter. It wouldn't have been the same if I hadn't. Socii sunt mihi...Qui olim viri fortes/Rivalesque era-a-ant...Such words (when translated) have hardly been more true than now.

I do have to admit that endings like this bug me. The events basically never happened, making the entire story pointless. It's one of the things that bugged me about OoT, too. And yet, it wouldn't be Link-like to allow the people of Ganon's world to rebuild after such a long, difficult time. If there were any people even left. It's these conundrums that make story endings so difficult sometimes.

Other than that, watch the spelling, yadda yadda yadda. Though you did seem to do somewhat better in this chapter than in some previous chapters.

I knew Young was gonna survive. He did have two fairies, after all. Though his reason was quite emo. C'mon man, they need your mask powers!

And yet, the story's not ovah! We have to see what this seventeenth Link is like! We look forward to seeing what he does to our quadruplet friends.