Reviews for The Horror of Harmony Hill
xxhinata.fan chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I LOVED this. It was just breath-taking. I love that you had the demon killed in the end (I think?) so Sasuke of sorts was avenged. It really was annoying to see Naruto not getting out to help, because I believe he would've. But if that had happened the story wouldn't be as interesting. I really genuinely liked this. Well done :)
UnderneathXtheXunderneath chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Huh. That was ... unexpected. But I'm glad I found this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
The aftermath of Sasuke's death was so tear-jerking.
random chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
After reading this story that totally out (especially the way ) to .hot smexy smut. This story is the way
. »_«
cknakzex chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
The ghost story...sounds familiar... o_O Anyway, the beginning freaked me out a little, but then towards the middle it made me cry. I mean, I wasn't crying-just salty water leaking from my eyes as I read on... Anyway, I really liked this story.
dawnrune chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Oh-ho, that was wicked. I love stories like this, and thought the whole lust bit was clever. I'm not sure if it's an unhappy ending. Perhaps bittersweet, if Naruto can manage to get over some of his guilt. It's too bad no one else who loves Sasuke can see him, though. :(
Hikaru'ttebayo chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Oh no, this is so sad!
I really liked how Sasuke did all those things for Naruto, got out of the car, didn't scream for him but it's just so sad to know he died.
I would have wished for a better, happier ending so bad. But at least he did come back as a demon...
I really enjoyed your fic though it is really sad
Love, Hikaru
abskjg chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Oh my gaaawwd. I cried for like a couple minutes after Sasuke died as I read through Naruto's reactions and thoughts. I'm a little freaked out, and I feel totally unsettled. I guess that's the mark of a good writer?
giuntronvo chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
"Hmm. What do you think? Is it a happy or unhappy ending? Tell me your thoughts. Jelp"

I dont know O''O

But honestly, i dont care if the ending is happy or unhappy. It's original, and intriguing in a sense.

And i feel selfish to say this, but i pray to God you have time to come back and continue "afraid of the dark" . I love your supernatural stories T_T
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
It was definitely a bittersweet ending. Really creepy in the beginning and very sad, but I'm quite happy with it :)
Simplegift96 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is..unexpected. I mean it in a good way though! There a few very, very minor extra or missing letters in some of the words here and there but those are just nitpicks. I truly did enjoy this though :)
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This was creepy and has a fantastic Sasuke-twist that I found pretty fascinating *smile*

I really liked how you worded some things, like how Naruto has to live with his very own demon.

And the part with Sasuke's car having been "stolen" and Naruto simply told his parents that Sasuke was just borrowing it was hilarious XD

Anyways.. I really liked this. Thanks a lot for writing and sharing *smile*

/Dragonwolf
ALI-MEI chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I feel...conflicted. For one I'm really creeped out by the story on a whole, you know, with the creepy 'thing' killing people. Then I felt sad about Sasuke dying, happy that he was semi-back, sad again because he was only semi-backsad for Naruto and all the inner turmoil he was going through, but then happy cuz they were together and creeped out after finding out that Sasuke was a demon...I'm so torn. Anyways, loved the story despite the fact that I was kinda wierded out...yep despite that, loved it. Anyways thanks for the story, Ja ne!
Tripptych chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
So I got this brilliant idea to read this story on my own in the dark at 2:30am. You are a excellent writer and I have to say i have never been freaked out by something like this but holy Jesus Christ I was to unnerved by this that i pretty much didn't want to even sleep let only in the dark. This was creepy as all hell, I loved it.
missbip0lar chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I know I'm a little late reviewing on this, but I was going through your page and this story looked interesting. And I'm glad I read it. I was a little confused when Sasuke died ("Ghost sex? Come the fuck on!"), but was pleasantly surprised with where you went with it. I absolutely loved the ending (It made me go "Awwwh!"), and I'm glad that despite everything, our boys are together in the end. 3