Reviews for Never Did Run Smooth
Fable III is AWESOMESAUCED chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
Awesome keep writing! :D
TheRealMerlin chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
Ermagerd loving fluff and action at the same time! I have become so attatched to this story that I will probably go crazy for another chapter! I haven't found a story with such accuracy and good taste as this one in a while. I love how you change things up. During my first play through, I let Saker live, though I have not tried to kill him. I wonder if that will have a big impact later on. And curse the creators for not sending Walter with the princess through the Reliquary in the first place! I swear, I died a million times in there! Plus, Walter is my favorite character from Fable III, so this suits me very well. Thank you for this wonderful read, and I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Alice86 chapter 11 . 6/27/2013
I was so excited when I stumbled upon this story- the Princess and Sir Walter? I thought I was the only one who would think of such a pairing! But I was so happy to see a story written about it. It was such a fun read and I was a little disappointed to see where it ended and that you haven't updated in a while. Will you write more of this story? I hope so!
my-blue-eyes-can-cry chapter 11 . 10/23/2012
dude this story is the ONLY story I have found of this pairing, your writing is brilliant compared to most writers on this site and leaving the story like this so unfinished is the worst cliff hanger you could possibly give without even giving us a cliff hanger! Atleast give us one more chapter to goggle at!
DigitalTower chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
Man, what happened to this story?
Blixey chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
You must write more to this wonderful story! It is so brilliant and very few, to practically none, capture a sweet romance between the Princess and Sir Walter!

Heh, I feel like Val waiting for Ben to finish another part of the tale!

Your character Val is written in so nicely, how Ben is the one telling the love of Walter and the Princess, that you want to hear Val's thoughts of the unfolding love just as much as the Princess and Sir Walter's actual 'love story'. But it's not just all fluff, you kept is so true and realistic to the actual game's action, it is such a nice blend! It really is just a completely brilliantly written fan-fic!

Please continue!
SquishyTaco chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
FFFF~~~

So good~ I love everything so far. It is so cute.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE! update soon D:
angelofthelord15 chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
Please update! I love your story sooo much! Please continue it! It is awesome! I just love the princess and Walter together!:)) u r awesome 4 writing this!
XLombax chapter 11 . 6/3/2011
OMG I love this story ! I think the Walter/Princess pairing is the best pairing ever ! PLEASE Continue this story it's too awesome to stay on hold !
Goddess-of-Havock chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
This story is awesome. Please come out with a new chapter soon.
bunniesarecool80 chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
Well, even though I'm typically a Ben Finn/ Princess type of person this story really has me. The pairing works; it's not far-fetched or really weird to me or anything. I also liked the way you worked it into the original plot without changing anything drastically, even though things ARE progressing a bit too slowly for me. I hope this story won't be forgotten, and that you will update soon. _
GYR0 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
And here I was, thinking I was the only person who liked this pairing! I'm very happy I stumbled upon this fic! Quite lovely so far! ]

Now I just need to find someone who shares my love for JasperxPrincess... (Yes I know he's old, but dangit, I love QueenxButler pairings! P)
HeartRose chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
I picked up your story by accident but I have to say I love this pairing. I really enjoy the way you bring in the elements from the past while having the story set in present day times. I have to say this is one of the best Fable 3 fanfictions I have ever read. Just two questions. One: do you think you will have another chapter posted before Christmas? And two: does Valerie want Reaver or Daniel? Or both? That part confuses me a little. Waiting patiently for the next chapter.
juvenileFANTASY chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
There is a plus to being late on reading two chapters- I don't have to stop at just one. :)

I've never heard of Ash before. Is he canon, or did you make him up? Either way, clever mention. I really enjoyed this fight scene. I could imagine everything perfectly with the way you described it. Not to mention- geeze, you had me worried there for a second, lol. I was worried the injury might be cause for later problems, as I've recently written with someone who did that to their character.

Gotta love her calling him an idiot too. So badass. And at points like that, where that fire strikes within her, it really reminds me of, when the Fable series was introduced, how focus seemed to rest on that both good and evil resided in the hero. At least, that's how it seemed to me, hah. So I like that. You balance out action and dialogue really well.

Again! Badass! Great way to end the chapter. I love seeing the warrior in Sabrina come out.
juvenileFANTASY chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
Sorry it took forever to review. I've been writing with other people -

I swear- Val wasn't the only one like, "WHAT! COME OOOONNN!" But, of course, I am MORE than welcoming to your lovely Val and Ben moments. -heart- Their interactions are so lovely.

I'm also happy about the mentioning of the brothers. It'll be interesting to hear more about them. :) Daniel seems like cutie-pie, hahah. Not sure if I've said that already. Adorable characters everywhere!

Ben has bad posture. Yes. Love the little details. And more banter. -heart-

Jasper comfort moment! It needed to happen, and there it was. :) The bonding was very well done, and their closeness could easily be seen (not to mention Sabrina's cute transparency, hahah). I hear Jasper talking when I read your lines for him. Sooo good.

"I meant that it is a possibility that he is aware of your feelings, not that your... ahem, union has any potential whatsoever."

LMFAO- WELL, THAT WAS TACT. Poor, poor Sabby... Nevermind I said that. It sounds to close to "saggy." 8(

Omgosh. Drunk!Walter. Something else that needed to happen, hahah. I'm very happy he's forgiven her. Sad Sab makes for a sad juv. :( Which is another awkward nickname. juv. Yup, still not growing on me. Okay, wow. I need to shut up now.

"Samuel nodded swiftly, the thinning layer of hair brushed over the top of his shiny head flopping forward."

This got me smiling. I don't know what it is, but the acknowledgment of his little hair got me all warm-fuzzy. The atmosphere of the fic is very cute and light-hearted (as Fable is at many times). However, there are moments to come where things'll turn really serious, and I have faith that you'll do it wonderfully with all of your attention to detail.

And I HAVE to mention Samuel being impressed too, hahah. Making me grin so much, geeze.

PERFECT way to end it. I love you. Keep doing what you're doing- seriously. And you have every right to fear the pieces on Aurora. 8(