Reviews for Inferno
DemeRain chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Thanks for sharing.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
yay. i love jasper/emmett. thanks for sharing!
Sleet chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I've got one word dir you, WOW! This is pure awesome, kinda wish you had written more but that's how I feel about the most mindblowing stories. It gets sorta funny cause then I never want the story to end. It 's weird huh? Well anyways... to me this was perfect in every way. Csn't wait to read more of your work.
Freaxx chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
*grin* i'd luv it if jasper sleep talked
juliet6984 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
This cant just be a one shot! Its amazing! I have never said this before but i dont want you to stop. Please continue!
fruit chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oh my goodness that was hot! And so sweet too ;) I loved the details you included like the part with the cabbie, it's a small thing but it adds to the story and tells a bit more about the character (Emmett) indirectly.

Usually I like my Emmett/Jake stories but i'm glad I ventured out! Wonderfully written! Wish there were more.
weflytothetardis chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I LOE IT! hot and sweet! all in one! a very good story!
Muffin-DanishFreak chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awww! I love this! I think you should continue this story, but it was still amazing!
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This was awesome, love it! D
smittenskitten chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
AWWWW so cute! And very hot! *fans self*

Goodluck with the contest darling.
Jaspers Sex Kitten chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Holy Mother of Fuck me *dies* Baby you know these two together make me hot. I think I dided twice... lol I love it and you are kick ass. I think this was fanmotherfuckingtastic piece and I suggest you do more... Me likey.

Love you Sissy

Not bad.
twimama77 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
love it
Madmum chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Sorry u didn't win the competition but I loved your story. It was so tender between Jasper and Emmett, they were meant to be.