Reviews for Out of Sync
Fell4 chapter 20 . 12/18/2011
I'm so sorry for taking so long to review! I have no excuse! (Well, I do, but it's not a good one so...)

But I'm reviewing now, so it's ok... right? *ducks to avoid flying utinsles*

ANYway! Another awesome chapter! Keep it up! :)

Fell4
Sage Qanyalev.vampyahoo.com chapter 20 . 12/11/2011
Love this! it's beautiful! you should totally write a sequel about Ashley's reception at the Sanctuary and how Magnus reacts to not only having her father and daughter back, alive and well, but also a very sane John Druitt, the love of her life. Nikola's reaction would be fun too, specially since John stole from him to get Ashley back.
Lara Jane Magnus chapter 20 . 12/7/2011
ahhh that was a cruel ending! but a good place to end. r u going to wright a sequal? please please pleeeeeease :) this was one of those stories that make u fell like i wanna finish! but not in a bad way but in a way so that u kno what happens at the endbut at the same time u go awwww im done? and then have a pouty face cuz it was sooo good that ur sad it ended... but great breat great job! :)
Firestar'sniece chapter 20 . 12/5/2011
Dear Steph-Schell,

Oh! Please tell me this is not the end! I noticed that you posted the story as 'complete'. Please tell me there will be a sequel! If so, what will be the name of the sequel? And will you PM your readers when you've posted the sequel, please? (Pretty please?)

That's sad that she's worried about how her mother will receive her. Then again I can understand her anxiety. But I bet Helen will be happy to receive her and have her daughter back.

Will Ashley be able to bring Dapple to the Sanctuary in the future? (She is her horse, after all.)

Will the relationship between John Druitt and Helen improve? Will they eventually get married? Would John even want to live in the Sanctuary? If so, what would his job be?

What about Gregory? What will he do in the future?

If there's a future book, will more of the five (like Nikola Tesla, and James Watson be involved? And will James Watson, Nigel Griffin, and Clara Griffin survive (I was disappointed that they killed them off, especially since with Clara gone no one's inherited her powers, at least will can somewhat replace James Watson, though not entirely.)

What will life be for Ashley in the future? Will it be the same as before? Will it be different? How will having teleporting abilities affect her life in the Sanctuary?

How will others besides her mother treat her in the Sanctuary? The same? Different? What about Will and Henry and Bigfoot since they were closer than she was to the others? Will they look at her as the same or different, especially since she's been in the hands of the Cabal and she has teleporting powers now?

Will there be any other characters from future seasons in the next book (like Kate Freelander, Adam Worth, Abby, etc)? If so, how will they react to her?

Will the Sanctuary still be working with the government in your book?

Will Ashley get the chance to visit Hollow Earth? If so, what will she think?

What do you think will be the thing most easiest (taking what happened to her into account) for Ashley in the future while living at the Sanctuary? What will be the most difficult?

I wish the story didn't have to end so soon! It's good! I hope there's a sequel! In fact I'm going to check your profile to see if you've posted one yet. If not, please PM me when you do... (sorry to repeat that twice.)

Keep up the good work!

Firestar'sniece
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 20 . 12/5/2011
ack, you are leaving me hanging! this is awesome :)
LimitedByCreativity chapter 20 . 12/5/2011
I can't wait to see Helen's reaction! :D Great chapter - update soon! x
FullMoonOcean chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
Aww, You're so mean! PLEASE update soon! This story just gets better and better!
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
That's where you are ending it. You're killing me. I really wanted a Helen/Ashley reunion to get my fuzzies out. Don't get me wrong it was a decent place to end it, but I really wanted more. AHHHH!

The laughing is now clear. D:
Entrenched chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
Love this chapter. So close and now we get some family time! Really wonderful chapter. Please continue!

-two finger salute-

Entrenched out.
Katetanic chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
Poor Ash. Scared, happy, everything at the same time. Yeah. It's crazy. LOL

I'm sooooo loving this story! I can't wait to see what happens next. :)
cabinet of curiosities chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
Yay, they're back at the Sanctuary! Been waiting to see how Helen reacts to all of this.
Katetanic chapter 19 . 11/17/2011
Awwwwww. :)
Misery Loves Sarah chapter 19 . 11/17/2011
Good chapter. I like how you moved the story along with the Sanctuary team spotting Druitt and getting a bit of a picture of Ashley. It's getting closer to the reunion. YAY!
Fell4 chapter 19 . 11/17/2011
This was a really interesting chapter-and I mean that in a good way! I like how you got Magnis to realize that John was arround and I thought the note John left was halarious! Although, if I

d been the guy, I wouldn't have given up so easily!

I bet Ashley looked so pretty! I really like her and her reactions in this chapter! Awesome job~

Fell4
Firestar'sniece chapter 19 . 11/17/2011
Dear Steph-Schell,

Yeah! A birthday party! And she certainly is getting spoiled! :)

I find it interesting that someone working for the sanctuary has finally caught sight of John. And Gregory said that they'd be chasing they're tails near the end of the chapter. How can we know that they're not being over confident?

Ashley's going back to the sanctuary soon? That's sad if it means that she won't see her father and grandfather as frequently. In the series it hints that Ashley didn't even know her grandfather, even in that episode when Helen found out that he was still alive. It made it seem like Gregory only spent time with Helen, but he never even got a glimpse of his granddaughter. I'm sure by that time he had been outside of hollow earth for sometime. At least in this story it does allow Ashley the opportunity to know not only her grandfather but her father as well!

Will hollow earth ever get involved in your story? After all, in the series it made sense how Gregory could be alive because he had spent time in hollow earth and hollow earth had the technology to give people long lives. If you don't include hollow earth, will you give an explanation on how Gregory managed to survive the whole time? After all, he and Helen were ordinary humans until Helen took the vampire blood (and the rest of the five) and Gregory found hollow earth, and thus it is presumed that he gained his "immortality" there. It's a pity they had to kill off his character. I hope they didn't actually do that and we still learn that he survived somehow, and somehow Ranna is still alive. (I also hope that he knows about Ashley in the series. Maybe he can bring her back!) The vampire blood only unleashed Helen's immortality. That, and one can only assume from the series that Ashley had inherited it, and had she not been taken by the Cabal she would have had long life like her mother. I do hope they bring Ashley and John back in the series too! I think John died in hollow earth sending Helen back in time. It's a pity they have to kill characters off.

Please, please, please make a sequel! I'm begging you! You're really good at writing and it's good to have a writer who keeps Ashley alive!

Sincerely,