Reviews for Worth A Thousand Words
The World's Best Auror chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Oh Godric. Wow. This was very... powerfully written. It's so sad and I can actually relate to this a bit (I was always in my sister's shadow). This was beautiful, by the way. :)
xTsukuyomii chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Love it! This was written really beautifully. You expressed the emotions very clearly as well. Great job on this!
Lissaone chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
What a powerful story! You have a very nice writing style.
kingslayers chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Godric that's depressing. I love Louis and I love how he tried, but I guess it was too hard to be split anymore and he just chose the same as everyone else. But I love the fact that he still understands, even though it's pointless until he's ready to ask her what she wants to hear.
Lunatra chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Aww, this is beautiful. I love the concept of the three pictures that represent how their relationships changed.
shine lots chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Dominique is truly passive. Not a go-getter at all. It doesn't seem like she would make the effort to reach for anything, becuase she is a girl of non-action, and internal dramaticism and internal conflict and regrets. You've characterised Dom as a person who would not strive for Teddy and not aim for success, but who would see what she hasn't achieved in life and regret.

You've also put Dom in Slytherin. The house of the ambitious and devious. For definite, your Dom is not working to achieve her goals. Did you consider why Dom's personality would be put in Slytherin, or did you put her in Slytherin simply to ostracise her from her family and to reinforce the plot?

I do like the idea though, of three pictures and three defining moments.
IggywiLLsaVeMe2012 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Absolutely beutiful i am not kidding u should write more