Reviews for The Boggart
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 3 . 4/9
Well Snape is a ****** ****** who likes ******* ***** **** *****. Anyway this is interesting so far.
Zyenna chapter 5 . 2/14
How will Harry react to this detention. How long till he cracks? Will Snape and Malloy be able to help him?
NoxauraCille chapter 5 . 1/24
I'm going to give you clothes. Bad author, bad!
misundersnape chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
Love this!

Snape is very complex in this fic - and you have done a great job with him - I am really enjoying this mix of concern with his default cruelty... like he can't even make up his own mind where he stands. It's like him to be wavering somewhere in the middle, making a visible effort not to commit, just like the spy we discovered he always was in canon.

Love the direction you are taking Draco too... almost against his will too, lol!

Looking forward to reading more of this when it is available.
Thanks for sharing,
misundersnape...
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I love this concept so much I made a challenge about it
Logos91 chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
Hi, it's been so very long so I suppose I already know the answer but will you be updating this story again? I only ask because of the final bit of speech there, the idea that Snape would give Draco detention at the same time as Harry to give him a hard time is such a deliciously evil little plot that I was intrigued. Of all the Severus and Harry stories I've read that idea has never come up. I hope you feel like you could add another little bit one day, just to see where that detention goes.
nemesisswan chapter 2 . 6/28/2015
Another childish wish to make the bad ones suffer and get them punished. Idea noble but the writing is terrible.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
Pleease update, I don't care if it's been nearly three years, I have to know what happens next!
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
So your deal is to make snape a pyschopath his way of dealing with what harry went through is twisted
Wilmon chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
I am interested in reading more of this story. I need to know what Snape has in his mind for Harry.
IHaveNargles chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
It's like a game of tennis :P I like it!
Sinclaire Silverfang chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
update please oh potential suicide?
Ludost chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
ooh, please! : ) I love it!
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
Severus, you're an idiot. More?
Random Persion chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Come on dude! Its been mounths!This is a good story (or at LEAST has promise)don't let it die!