Reviews for Etched In Stone
BridieM chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
wonderful and beautifully written. :)
Chileah chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I know its been a while since you have written this piece I don't know if you ever did extend it but if you do I would love to see you bring him back to life in someway for her and him to be together and find out more about how he chose her and why her. I think it is absolutely breath taking love story in the making..
PLL lover1992 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I like this story!
vamp69lover chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
You should add another chapter to this like Edward got Bella Pregnant and then Bella dies of old age and meets Edward on the other side or something like that! I really like this one
rubytuesdayy chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ahh I had a feeling he was dead! :-) please please continue this, it would be great if they continued this relationship or more was explained about edward etc!
annaharding chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Oooh! Creepy!
beccasmind chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
That was a shocking twist and and I was thoroughly surprised.
jolynnco chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
That was great! I could so see you turning it into a longer story
Lizzie2325 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I found this o/s today and all I can say is I wished I found this when it first posted. This is the best o/s I have read. It had me believing that Edward was a vampire but boy was I wrong. I do hope you extend this but if you don't I can't wait to read your other stories!
jackieforever chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
You Updating soon?
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
well that was an unexpected ending. i thought for sure he was a vamp, and instead he was dead. very curious. Are you going to continue this?
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I loved it
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
OME, that was a little creeeeepy, but i did enjoy it!, not as much as Bella, but hey, we can't all have our dreams come true, now can we? :(
iluvmypetsmb chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
nice story
KeyKeysagalover4eva chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why does he have to be the one who is dead? No fair man! *sad face* But I give you three stars! ***!