Reviews for No Matter What
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Spectacular work! You really conveyed the mutual love and respect between Gibbs and Abby with this conversation, especially Abby's crippling indecision over whether to release her findings on Gibbs' moment of justice for Shannon and Kelly :D
Sitting Ducki chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I don't know why they left him reassuring her of his love out. It felt like they wanted us to think he wouldn't love her though he told her to do her job. Nice way to end that episode.
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Cute!
beyondwhat-u-see chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
almost...ALMOST made me cry...but im good. very good :) loved it i could totally see this happening in an episode (that means its really good)

there is one thing i hate about reading good stories like this is that i tend to mix them up with what has really happened in the shows haha. Good work :)
ladybugsmomma chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is the way Borderland should've ended! Not the way they did.
Alyssa Gibbs chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Aww this brought tears in my eyes! I wish they had him say something like that on NCIS. That was so perfect and sweet. I felt for Abby and Gibbs pain there. Good Job :)
HesMines chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was awesome! I know that was the perfect place to end it in the show, but I love you're version to! Straight onto the favorite list! xx
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
very nice.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Yep, I like your version as well.
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
beautiful! When Borderland froze, I flipped out. I took it to mean that Gibbs wasn't going to tell Abby that he loved her.

This makes me feel so much better :) Thank you