Reviews for Tricks? or Treats?
Charstar1fun chapter 1 . 8/26
I like it
Kakana chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
THAT WAS AWESOME!
Crazy-Cat-Lady402 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Enjoyed it
GuitarsOfInspiration chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Me: ...how long was this one-shot again?
Spyke: over 13,000 words
Me: ...ERMAHGUUUUURSH BEST ONESHOT EVAAAAAAAH
Tirzah: you said it, bro!
L1K3ATURTL3D0 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Loved it especially the haunted house when Gray screams Holy Shit and everything after was magnificent
westwindwaker chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Somehow I actually know who the Swamp Thing is... Loved Bixlow's costume by the way. This was great. One thing, 'Bisca' not 'Visca' I think. Did Lucy also suggest Team Shadowgear's costumes? Anyways, Lolu is one of my favorite pairings. This is a great story for them :)
mrslla chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I can sooo see Evergreen as Medusa and Elfman as Frankenstein
hieisdragoness18 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
now this was an AWESOME halloween fic! i loved your haunted house! and loki was just perfect!
Featherkisses45 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
i liked this story alot.
EviRuha.Shiroyama chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Haha! I had a few good laughs reading this XD Thanks for sharing!
Just one little thing.. I think that maybe Lucy was a bit OOC, but nothing really serious, so no stress XD
Evi (:
andIJDC chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
That was just too awesome! I loved it! It had the perfect combination of romance mixed with the crazy awesomeness that is Fairy Tail Guild!
ItaSaku1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I loved this, it was amazing and you truly grasped the characters and everything correctly. Have you considered making a sequel to this or turning it into a story. It's truly amazing and I'm in love with it.
PantherLily1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
really great description for the haunted house! Also you did a great job on this story! its definitely one of my most favorites!
Blackrozee chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
That was sooo cute :3
I like the length of the story, and It's really good written
Love it
MissSugarQuills chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Best LokexLucy story i have ever read.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »