Reviews for Wings of Anemos
Little Kunai chapter 21 . 8/16/2015
I...wow! Another incredibly rich chapter. I knew Garet wouldn't win. He could have, if he wasted less time talking those last seconds perhaps, but with him becoming entranced by his newfound strength, he didn't stop to think of reinforcements I guess. It was another magnificent fight scene.

I also loved the scene between Mia and Alex and Ivan.

Bravo!
viralhybrid29 chapter 21 . 8/16/2015
Nice to see that you're back. Keep up the good work.
viralhybrid29 chapter 20 . 3/28/2015
Boy this chapter was a Tearjerker. Excellent work, and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to review.
leontinees chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
Oh damn, I feel so sorry about Kraden that I want to cry... T_T I liked him a lot.
Little Kunai chapter 20 . 5/15/2014
very emotionally drenched chapter and welcome back. I'm glad the armor is done and that was smart to bring different smiths to forge the sword proper
leontinees chapter 19 . 4/10/2014
Ooohhh my, I have no words left to say how awesome this chapter was! O_O

Truth be told, I was expecting Alex to betray them sooner or later, it was clear that was going to happen, just because this is the way he takes care of things. Ivan, he deserves such a big applause to stand his ground against Atropos; I know people use to think he is weak, because he dies a lot in the game... with people who dont know how to use him properly, because with me, he died the same as the others.

And while I was reading this amazing fanfic, I noticed that most of the parts where Piers and Hama appears, they are together. Did you write it like this on purpouse? I have to ask because Im big fan of PiersxHama. I know this is not a romantic story but adventure, I simply want to tell you that those moments when they are together make me really happy.

Its almost a year you updated last... well, I hope you bring us a new chapter as soon as possible! :D
apojii-islands chapter 19 . 4/9/2014
My friend sw087 rec'd this fic to me on tumblr, and it's really, really good! You've written a MASTERPIECE so far, and I really cannot WAIT to see the next part! (I can be patient. We waited for a very long time before). I know you haven't updated in a good while, but that's okay, because this is worth a wait. I hope you return back to it soon. c:

Have a good day!
-tumblr user aquas-rock
leontinees chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
The battle here was stunning!
leontinees chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Yegolas or Yegelos, do you mean?
leontinees chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
I love to see Hama is playing a part too, since I like her very much :D
But myrtle? As far as I know, that's a herb. It is MYTHRIL want you mean, right?
viralhybrid29 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Just so you know, I think this is a great story.
Kikoulou chapter 19 . 11/26/2013
It's a very good story, i hope you will update soon !
Little Kunai chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
Oh my Gods! She killed her own child? what a heartless waste of space! I'm glad Mia used her wits and deprived Alex of his tools. Alex you fool! How could you summon Dullahan or try to steal her memories away! I WISH Charon would drag him down! Deranged miserable little...what will happen to Mia and Alex? and what will happen to the GS1 crew? I hope Isaac kills Atropos. Certainly she is well-named. They should have killed her while she was weak. I'm glad Ivan could save Kraden from being harmed.
ShadowWolf087 chapter 18 . 7/22/2013
Each new chapter always makes me so giddy. I have to make myself stop and focus, read every word, because I'm so excited to read it. And I want to read all of it, all at the same time. Sometimes I will stop reading at the end of a paragraph and go flail around the room for a while. I want to read it all at once and yet take as long as possible to read it. Just. AUGH. Paradoxes. Do you see my problem?

And now on to the actual review.

The little snippets at the beginning are always amazing. Your descriptions kill me every time. -Hello- heartache. Oh, Ivan…

I love how you write Garet (I love how you write all the characters, really, but I digress). I'll say it now, but this whole chapter is a ball of feels. (also, I want to see more of Aisa and Morta.)

Einion and Piers' conversation, actually the whole Mars Lighthouse section, is spectacular. I love seeing the contrasts between their two cultures. Death is a very touchy subject. I don't really have anything else intelligible to say on this subject. Just aaah.

It's good to be reminded that the actions taken, while done for a good reason, still have bad consequences.

…I swear, you're trying to make me cry. Faran's speech about Sheba is very well written.

Every original character (and the motivations and characterization of pre-existing ones) you create is amazing and fits perfectly into Weyard. How do you do it?

Deadbeard Deadbeard Deadbeard. I want more. I can't wait to see how this last bit turns out.

Last but not least. You sneaky, sneaky author. That is all I have to say. (Except don't take too long with the next chapter, please, or I will devolve into something jelly-like in anticipation.)
Little Kunai chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
It was such a fantastic chapter I dunno where to start! Piers confrontations with death te loaded mother daughter moment isaac saying something stupid and realizing something was up! Wow just wow! I'm so glad i you gave us a new chapter today!