Reviews for Losing Control
Tv Centric Universe chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I liked it. Unfortunatly, this would never happen, so I'm glad you wrote it.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Very sweet.

-Kate
gracie127 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
I liked it. Believable in the AU timeframe especially as it would've happened some weeks after Castle's departure when she would still be busy rebuilding her walls.
Googie chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Great story! I enjoyed it...loved the abrupt change from being angry to being romantic to getting it all out there.

A couple of minor things...sometimes you spelled 'vain' like the thing that carries blood: 'vein'. 'Vain' is correct with your meaning. And I think you forgot the word 'sorry' in the following line: "I don't think I'll ever be able to tell you how I am that I hurt you like that."

But those are pretty minor and easily fixed. Really nice story though!
Overpressure chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I like the sentiment and the outcome! Good story!
ELOLIV chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
really shouldn't of read that before work its really hot(the good kind) anyway i loved your story you caputred castle perfectly cant wait to read more of your tales
Kenarik chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Keep going or else I may have to drown some noodle and force you to write. LOL This was cute, sweet and fun.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
sigh If only!
AllusionToAnIllusion chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Ahhh, we can dream, right? I'm sure that she was definitely angry enough to do this, but she's much too controlled to even begin to go through with it. So I'm glad you wrote it, and did such a great job doing so.
Beckett NYPD chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Nice job. Perfect setting between these two. It would have made sense for her to do something like that on the day he returned.