Reviews for Tale of a Regressing Sadist
Windying chapter 1 . 6/16
I like how you make them both like this. A unsadist sato is no sato at all.
OneDayPineapple chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I wish there was more in this fandom too! Super awesome story, btw!
Butterfree chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
That was cute! I can definitely imagine this happening so great job capturing the characters' personalities.

zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Loved the fic. I think you really captured Satou's character.

I may have to take your suggestion and write some fic - this fandom could certainly use it!
gothpandaotaku chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This was soooo good! I loved it! You totally got their characters down to a T. I agree with pretty much everything you said about their relationship. Ah, Satou the sadist... Has a nice ring to it! But yeah, I don't think Satou could last for long without torturing Yoshida. It's cute though, so he gets away with it!
Gah, why hasn't the manga been updated... T-T
Once again, I loved it! :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/29/2013

My heart pumping-pumping like crazy!

Kinda awkward indeed seeing Satou being too nice to Yoshida without teasing him! But this is increadible! Showing that if he really act like that, it's for Yoshida's happiness. though Yoshida's happiness is if Satou happy too. ahahaha

This is just Great! ;)
Peanuts Factory chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This made me feel happy... And I will probably read this again in the future.

Thank you for making my day.
kay-kw33n chapter 1 . 10/11/2011

They're so CUTE!
Eure chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I just loved it.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

Im reading the manga it's still not finished.
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
hee hee ive been stalking you! I saw the mmv you made, seen the livejournal fic (WHICH I LOVVVVVEEE! xD) and the message boards on mangafox, point is that ur a true fan and it shows! The way you write them is so cute and there a way to say sweet in a dignified grown up way that makes it different? Well, that's what it is!
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
YAY for the ONLY Aitsu no Daihonmei story on ... well the only one under the category. Maybe I should write one. But your's would still be the first: FEEL SPECIAL!

Anyway, that was an excellent grasp of the characters and I just loved the little smexy scene you had in there. *drools*

Loved it!

Drosselmeyer's Ancestor chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
oh god

oh god

I never knew there was a category for this

I am so happy

Fic was great btw. xD; I really liked how Inoue came in and tried to help like any logical friend would.
ishamokies chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
you really done a great job maintaining satou character and yoshida character..

i love satou and yoshida too...Thank you for creating this story...and this is the first time i leave a long review like this which mean i super super like this story...:)