Reviews for Whenever You Call
futurecullen26 chapter 54 . 7/21
Such a beautiful and heart-wrenching story :,) love love loved it so much
Mrs.EdwardCullen109 chapter 54 . 5/28
I also love the banter between Bella and Edward. It's so halt and carefree and always makes me laugh.
Mrs.EdwardCullen109 chapter 54 . 5/28
Beautiful story, and loved the ending. Edward had been through a LOT more than most people will ever have to go through, but I'm glad that he made it through with Alive and Bella.
Amazing, i read it in 2 days!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 21 . 12/12/2017
Just minor correction on the French sentence : Êtes-vous prête à y aller jeune demoiselle ?
Prêt is an adjective and agree on gender with the subject ( Alice) so it got changed in prête.
The verb aller cannot be used without a preposition like "to" , here it's replaced by "y".
To what Alice would answer "oui je le suis monsieur ". :)
fanfictionalcolic chapter 8 . 12/11/2017
It's really bizarre that Edward has type 2 diabetes as normally this disease affects older people with weight issue.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
The translations are impeccable. Just minor correction. As it's Alice speaking the sentence is " Je Suis très heureuse " . The sentence " je suis très heureux" is used when the subject is a male...past participle agree on gender and number when used after the auxiliary verb être.
Yeah I know complicated stuff.
Rita01tx chapter 54 . 11/29/2017
IED or not, Edward is fuckin' awesome and I'm so glad I found your story! Thanks for leavin' it up for us to still enjoy!
Rita01tx chapter 53 . 11/29/2017
Such a sweet place to leave them *le sigh!*
Rita01tx chapter 52 . 11/29/2017
Emmett is the best big brother ever lettin' Edward stay at his house, too, until Alice settles in! And poor Alan is in for a rough ride...one I hope he survives *sigh!* Loved the muffin proposal LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 51 . 11/29/2017
Ah, ha! The ol' disappearin' act! Well, that works for me and I think lettin' Alice go to Emmett and his family is an awesome decision...a win win for all parties!
Rita01tx chapter 50 . 11/29/2017
After such a wonderful day with Alice, I'm glad Mommy and Daddy *eyeroll* aren't comin' to get her...maybe Daddy flipped out and did a really baaad thing!
Rita01tx chapter 49 . 11/29/2017
Love watchin' Edward grow into the man we all knew he could be! But how awesome is Emmett? Had he snotsobbin' at the end, damn it!
Rita01tx chapter 48 . 11/28/2017
Awww, poor Edward! And he was havin' such a good time bondin' with his new family members!
Rita01tx chapter 47 . 11/28/2017
Well, that was a lot for Emmett to take in but I'm glad he and Rosalie are invitin' Edward and Bella into their lives! And Charlie and Renee are damn cool parents!
2,795 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »