Reviews for Whenever You Call
Amazing, i read it in 2 days!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 21 . 12/12/2017
Just minor correction on the French sentence : Êtes-vous prête à y aller jeune demoiselle ?
Prêt is an adjective and agree on gender with the subject ( Alice) so it got changed in prête.
The verb aller cannot be used without a preposition like "to" , here it's replaced by "y".
To what Alice would answer "oui je le suis monsieur ". :)
fanfictionalcolic chapter 8 . 12/11/2017
It's really bizarre that Edward has type 2 diabetes as normally this disease affects older people with weight issue.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
The translations are impeccable. Just minor correction. As it's Alice speaking the sentence is " Je Suis très heureuse " . The sentence " je suis très heureux" is used when the subject is a male...past participle agree on gender and number when used after the auxiliary verb être.
Yeah I know complicated stuff.
Rita01tx chapter 54 . 11/29/2017
IED or not, Edward is fuckin' awesome and I'm so glad I found your story! Thanks for leavin' it up for us to still enjoy!
Rita01tx chapter 53 . 11/29/2017
Such a sweet place to leave them *le sigh!*
Rita01tx chapter 52 . 11/29/2017
Emmett is the best big brother ever lettin' Edward stay at his house, too, until Alice settles in! And poor Alan is in for a rough ride...one I hope he survives *sigh!* Loved the muffin proposal LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 51 . 11/29/2017
Ah, ha! The ol' disappearin' act! Well, that works for me and I think lettin' Alice go to Emmett and his family is an awesome decision...a win win for all parties!
Rita01tx chapter 50 . 11/29/2017
After such a wonderful day with Alice, I'm glad Mommy and Daddy *eyeroll* aren't comin' to get her...maybe Daddy flipped out and did a really baaad thing!
Rita01tx chapter 49 . 11/29/2017
Love watchin' Edward grow into the man we all knew he could be! But how awesome is Emmett? Had he snotsobbin' at the end, damn it!
Rita01tx chapter 48 . 11/28/2017
Awww, poor Edward! And he was havin' such a good time bondin' with his new family members!
Rita01tx chapter 47 . 11/28/2017
Well, that was a lot for Emmett to take in but I'm glad he and Rosalie are invitin' Edward and Bella into their lives! And Charlie and Renee are damn cool parents!
Rita01tx chapter 46 . 11/28/2017
You know, Bella could really be onto something because Edward has a way of communicatin' that almost effortlessly effective! He certainly found a way of tellin' Emmett he's his brother without just blurtin' it out!
Rita01tx chapter 45 . 11/28/2017
Well, yeah...Bella kinda did stick her nose in where it didn't belong even if she meant well *sigh!* Oooh, I do not have a good feelin' about Charlie bein' in hospital!
Rita01tx chapter 44 . 11/28/2017
His parents could at least make it up to Edward somewhat by lettin' him see Alice more often! And I can't wait for him to realize he's already met his brother *bounceybounce!*
2,792 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »