Reviews for Control
britbrits16 chapter 31 . 9/16
Wow! This is my very first time ever reading this story and I much say that itvwas absolute amazing! You are such a talented writer. Keep up the good work.
ComplexStatus chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I've been previewing this story for months (previewing meaning I skip from chapter to chapter, sentence to sentence) just to see if it would interest me. The summary did, but I became busy and it was only today when I fully read it. And I was so happy that I came back to it and finished it. This story is so beautiful and deserves to be called a masterpiece. I rarely read dramas that are strong as this one, but I sticked with it and never regretted it.

I loved Terri's involvement in this. Despite the fact that she kissed Arizona and had a desire for her, her appearance gave a needed closure for Arizona's past. Hannah maybe gone, but the good memories will always last. I wish we could've at least gotten some scenes from those homevideo tapes, but I think that Callie and Arizona deserve privacy in that. I honestly didn't liked the story in the beginning where Arizona and Callie would "end" things with sex rather than having a talk. But when I read more, it seemed that Arizona still mourns on the lost of her child and being protective of the people she love, she didn't want to hurt Callie as well. But then, Callie opened Arizona up and they finally resolved a lot of their issues.

I think this story deserves more reviews and faves. But drama isn't exactly everyone's cup of tea. I'm really glad I read this story. It may have given me a lot of tears and sad thoughts but over-all, it was an amazing ride. Thank you for writing this. I'm already half-way through the second part and I can't wait how everything turns out.
kassia.crislayne chapter 31 . 5/28/2015
After reading your story, I'd like to leave some thoughts here. First, the non-emotional ones. Reading your fic after the end of season eleven, I'm asking myself if Shonda read this. You wrote Arizona telling Callie that she was her anchor. So did Shonda in the sad episode 11x05. I just felt mesmerized by this coincidence.

Anyway, I really loved your fic. I don't have enough words to say how much this touched my heart after what happened to Calzona this season. I almost stopped believing in a happy future for them together, but you fanfic and some videos changed my mind. It was beautiful to see them both happy and together here at least.

On the other hand, I loved Terri. At some point, I ever rooted for her and Arizona to be together, shame on me, LOL. I was rooting for team Terrizona as well. Hannah broke my heart everytime she was mentioned or when we saw a glimpse of her life with Arizona and Terri. I'd love to see more of Terri and her "great love story", that I hope it wasn't Arizona since she is with Callie now. I'd like to see her being truly happy.

I saw you have other stories and I'll make sure to read all of them. I really liked your writing and your creativity. I was thrilled many times reading Control. I read it all in three days, it was the best of experiences!

Congratulations! Great job!
iAmNumber6-504 chapter 30 . 4/25/2015
This never gets old. It's like my tenth time reading it, if not more. I love it. Now on to part two.
RedPoetist chapter 31 . 1/11/2015
This story is wonderful, magical, beautiful, and touching.
Valley-10 chapter 31 . 10/5/2014
Such a heavy and sad story...but great story of love and recovery
Awesom :-)
Abva chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I can't believe your story doesn't have more reviews. It's amazing, I loved it. It was heartbreaking and so beautiful at the same time. There was so much emotion it took my breath away. Thank you for sharing it with us. Keep on writing!
French guest chapter 31 . 6/20/2014
Wow ! Such a "great love story", a roller coaster of emotions ! Amazing ! I'm a French reader and this is one of the best I ever read ! Thank you for updating this one !
guadys chapter 31 . 1/17/2014
Aaamazing story! This is just fantastic. I enjoyed a lot! Thank you for this great fanfic.
lovemygreygirls chapter 31 . 5/20/2013
I have to say that i loved this story. No matter how much I cried for all the feels but it was intense and full of so much love. Well and the sexy times, awesome. Thanks.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/26/2013
Wow.. That was a roller coaster of drama, weird ex girlfriends, stoicism turned inwards congealing into closed offness, strong and sexy girlfriends who prod the walking dead back to life. I really enjoyed it - the notion that after losing it all, the universe and life and God can still surprise you. Well done!
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 31 . 12/14/2012
I've just read this whole thing, TODAY. I avoided this story for ages, because I was so sure I'd read it before, but I soon realised that I hadn't, and I'm SO glad I decided to read the first few chapters again to convince myself that it was new to me.

This was SO well done. Heartbreaking at times, but hopeful at others. Just wonderful.
JoBass chapter 31 . 12/11/2012
Just discovered this and read it in one sitting. This is one of the best Calzona fanfics I've ever read. Such a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing your gift for writing and storytelling with us. I am looking forward to reading the sequel next.
ladyace2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
loved this
Guest chapter 31 . 11/24/2012
Really awesome story. Unfortunately I read with every beat first. Then I read this. I was a little confused when I read with every heat. But now everything makes sense. But then again I didn't really need to read control before I read with every beat because you were so descriptive. But I'm glad I did. It was truely amazing. And now I'm crying that its over.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »