Reviews for A Child Shall Lead Them
humancyrax chapter 3 . 3/1
I was expecting Swoop to snap and attack the Autobots and or grimlock. Too bad Ultra magnus is too busy to train him and I hope he puts springer in his place soon
humancyrax chapter 2 . 3/1
Poor Swoop alienated from the Autobot's and dinobots and he can't be a worse leader than hot rod aka rodimus prime
Supermoi chapter 8 . 1/21
HELL YES! I knew Swoop - oh sorry Pterodactus Prime - would give those Autobots a good ole talking down! And it worked! :D Grimlock is so proud!
Supermoi chapter 7 . 1/21
*snickers* Dinobots to the rescue! I bet they're gonna make those Autobots eat their words :)
Supermoi chapter 6 . 1/21
Oh noes! Swoop! You're gonna PAY Galvatron! *hiss angrily*
Supermoi chapter 5 . 1/21
Oh god... I always HATE those bastards with tentacles!
Supermoi chapter 3 . 1/21
Poor Swoop! Give him a break willya? Why does EVERYONE assume he's been made Prime by mistake? And makes fun of him and all. That's fragging rdiculous!
Miratete chapter 7 . 1/18
Pterodactus's visit to the Matrix...that was amazing. I almost cried. I had to pour myself a drink. The way you convey the new Prime's emotions and everyone's emotions is brilliant!
code R.R chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
I liked this...a lot. and I agree with you
MahoganyShadow chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
This is a beautiful story. Really. I... don't know how else to describe how wonderfully this has been done. You did a marvelous job. :)
BLURRRULES chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
This is a brilliant story and idea, because Swoop is an excellent character and him being the next makes perfect sense. PS I also love the Wheelimus Prime and I do hope you would write a fic for it, this is mostly because I love Wheelie and do support that idea so much that it is my headcannon. Furthermore Transformers Headmasters happened in an alternative universe and is not what continues next, well at least in my headcannon.
BLURRRULES chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Thank you for writing the dinobots and Wheelie perfectly! Must people think the dinobots are cool, but there are still others who say they are stupid. You write they situation perfectly and have them all up to pat! Also you unlike many others write Wheelie for what he is not for what the almost entire fandom thinks of him! He is an orphan who had to watch his parents die and got stranded on Quteesia to fend for himself, plus he ryhmes because he is traumatized, but is still curious and friendly and mostly friendly. WHEELIE IS NOT THE MOST ANOYING AUTOBOT THAT HAS EVER BEEN MADE!
BLURRRULES chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
This is an wonderful fanfiction and it does also show exactly why I love Wreak Gar, Wheelie, and Percy, also known as Percepter.
Thunderweb chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Unicron could have succeeded, if he didn't antagonize the Dinobots. That was a BIG mistake.
Thunderweb chapter 6 . 5/12/2014
Cyclonus the Bunny, Galvatron the Carrot. Like it. (giggles)