Reviews for A Child Shall Lead Them
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 11 . 7/10
coool
Celestia's Paladin chapter 11 . 1/24
I have to admit this is a rather unusual AU, but still was rather well done. You are right, having Swoop of all Autobots ascending to Prime is odd, honestly I think the only one being odder would have been Arcee since she wasn't that developed initially (at least not to the extent of her IDW batcrap insane counterpart and her Aligned counterpart).

I liked this and I hope to see more.
Victorsmyname chapter 11 . 6/12/2015
That was amazing! I loved Swoop's character development throughout your story. You are an amazing writer for this story and others you have written. I hope you never stop writing :D.
humancyrax chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
I was expecting Swoop to snap and attack the Autobots and or grimlock. Too bad Ultra magnus is too busy to train him and I hope he puts springer in his place soon
humancyrax chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Poor Swoop alienated from the Autobot's and dinobots and he can't be a worse leader than hot rod aka rodimus prime
Supermoi chapter 8 . 1/21/2015
HELL YES! I knew Swoop - oh sorry Pterodactus Prime - would give those Autobots a good ole talking down! And it worked! :D Grimlock is so proud!
Supermoi chapter 7 . 1/21/2015
*snickers* Dinobots to the rescue! I bet they're gonna make those Autobots eat their words :)
Supermoi chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Oh noes! Swoop! You're gonna PAY Galvatron! *hiss angrily*
Supermoi chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
Oh god... I always HATE those bastards with tentacles!
Supermoi chapter 3 . 1/21/2015
Poor Swoop! Give him a break willya? Why does EVERYONE assume he's been made Prime by mistake? And makes fun of him and all. That's fragging rdiculous!
Miratete chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Pterodactus's visit to the Matrix...that was amazing. I almost cried. I had to pour myself a drink. The way you convey the new Prime's emotions and everyone's emotions is brilliant!
code R.R chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
I liked this...a lot. and I agree with you
MahoganyShadow chapter 11 . 9/30/2014
This is a beautiful story. Really. I... don't know how else to describe how wonderfully this has been done. You did a marvelous job. :)
BLURRRULES chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
This is a brilliant story and idea, because Swoop is an excellent character and him being the next makes perfect sense. PS I also love the Wheelimus Prime and I do hope you would write a fic for it, this is mostly because I love Wheelie and do support that idea so much that it is my headcannon. Furthermore Transformers Headmasters happened in an alternative universe and is not what continues next, well at least in my headcannon.
BLURRRULES chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
Thank you for writing the dinobots and Wheelie perfectly! Must people think the dinobots are cool, but there are still others who say they are stupid. You write they situation perfectly and have them all up to pat! Also you unlike many others write Wheelie for what he is not for what the almost entire fandom thinks of him! He is an orphan who had to watch his parents die and got stranded on Quteesia to fend for himself, plus he ryhmes because he is traumatized, but is still curious and friendly and mostly friendly. WHEELIE IS NOT THE MOST ANOYING AUTOBOT THAT HAS EVER BEEN MADE!