Reviews for That Sweet Business of Revenge
Guest chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
Really good so far. Would really like to read more.
C0ldSteel chapter 15 . 11/20/2011
Sandy blonde? Gray has dark hair like Jack's. Where did you get sandy blonde?

I liked Marek's thoughts on "growing" sheep.

So. It doesn't feel like this is meant to be the end. But it also seems that the story hasn't been updated for a year. If you have taken a sabbatical I understand the appeal of one. But if it's a lack of enthusiasm to continue, maybe you could try reading my chaptered fic about (among many, many other things) Gray's return to sanity. In any case, you should continue this story. I'm subscribing now in hopes that you do. So long.
C0ldSteel chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
John doesn't have to be drunk to be an irresponsible skunk. xD I liked his list of suggestions, though.
C0ldSteel chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
"John whirled around, trying not to lose Gray amongst the hoard of impatient, shoving extra-terrestrials (the author realises all of her main cast of characters are technically extra-terrestrials, being not of the planet Earth, but for the sake of quick storytelling, the description stays." Love the "quick" irony.

Also really liked "trying for encouragement but hadn't read the manual."

Voila literally means "look there."

"Your call is important to us..." xD Hee hee also, "Optimism just means you lack information." That certainly seems true in my life.

And the last line was a nice little kicker as well. Thanks for the amusement.
C0ldSteel chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
I want to shop with John. :p
C0ldSteel chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
"fond withering-ness"

xD
C0ldSteel chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
:O omg what's gonna happen? Next chapter! :p
C0ldSteel chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
Pet peeve: you used "centered around" instead of "centered on." First one's free; next time I'll have to find a clever literary way to punish you. xD

I liked the notes about manuals and containers. ;) A lot of people dislike author intrusion, but I find it witty and enjoyable in small doses. The takeaway intrusion seemed to be poorly placed-keeping one word from the rest of the complete thought. But I still enjoyed it.

Nice Christmas bells comment. And "he opened it first, honest" sounds like something I would add to a story as I read it aloud to someone else. :p Did you have trouble deciding which gerund to place with "mind" to get "mind bending" ? lol

This review's longer because I decided to make it as I read-I hope you like long reviews. I do.
C0ldSteel chapter 6 . 11/19/2011
The gem from this chapter was definitely the fuzzy thing about to invent the wheel. Very nice.
C0ldSteel chapter 5 . 11/19/2011
"His thoughts rebelled and threatened to form a democracy." Another priceless piece of wit. Thanks. :)
C0ldSteel chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Officially fell in love with the story at the words "only with less guns." Thanks for that. :p
C0ldSteel chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
You used "on-route" instead of "en route." I'll forgive you, but I doubt the French would. ;)
C0ldSteel chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Slower paced than I usually like, but well written. (Unusual for this site, as I'm sure you're well aware.) I'll read more soon.
Orion Lyonesse chapter 15 . 11/24/2010
Uh, oh. I see things turning for the worse now. And why isn't John there to keep it from happening?

Keep writing!
NikkieSheepie chapter 15 . 11/21/2010
schlop - I know the word well, I use it all the time!

I've totally fallen in love with your added bracketed authors comments bits... (Yeah, that sentance made sense...)

Keep it up :)