Reviews for The Plan
Angela Jones chapter 80 . 9/22
What a lovely story and very true to the characters in our favourite TV show.
For me it had everything cute loveliness, hot romance and laughter all the way through the story. Really enjoyed it and hope you write many more!
Thanks, Ang...
brattling chapter 74 . 6/20
Chapter 73 you had me laughing out loud. Castl's antics in the bar were hilarious.
Can't wait to read the last few chapters.
brattling chapter 2 . 6/18
After reading blizzard and melting slowly, i decided to move on to this one. The first chapter has me wondering where it will go. So hooked on another of your stories. Can't wait to see where it will lead me.
The-KLF chapter 79 . 5/27
Well I really enjoyed all of this story, in its huge fun glory! Congrats on writing an epic!
It's killing me not knowing what the surprises is! I can't wait to see what Castle is up to...
Guest chapter 80 . 8/8/2016
EPIC story ABSOLUTELY LOVED iT! :D
THANK YOU!
Joana A chapter 80 . 8/3/2016
Hi, I just finished reading this story and it's one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Thank you and congratulations.
hey chapter 74 . 12/17/2015
Retard castle for 20 chapters is fucking annoying.
yeah chapter 71 . 12/17/2015
They can't follow all of the clues because they're absolutely not detectives, and they don't believe in reality because why would you believe someone like beckett?
I love it chapter 71 . 12/17/2015
You put some real stuff in about every 5 chapters. In between is just a ton of sex and a ton of stupid coincidences. You've read 50 shades of grey one too many times sweetheart.
unannalome7 chapter 80 . 12/8/2015
WOW! GREAT STORY! like 4 years later I'm reading it ehehhe! I loved it! thankyou :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/6/2015
OOHHH! I'm crying for the laughing! my goddd I couldn't stop laughing! good onee!
Tracey chapter 77 . 12/2/2015
Absolutely awesome, the entire thing. So well written, not to long and a great story line.

Thank you. Well done!
SeannysMom chapter 79 . 9/6/2015
Extraordinary story ! Interesting, funny, romantic, hot, moving and so well written. I really loved this amazing and long story. Thank you.
Cla47 chapter 79 . 2/27/2015
First of all I'm italian, so i'm sorry if i can't explain my self better than this.
This is the longest ff i've ever read and I'm a huge fan of longfic, so i'm not complaining at all!
It truly has been an interesting excape in my exams session, so really THANK YOU for this!
I think you've picked up a really cute way to put them together giving the characters the right amount of time to find their inner feelings. Their first kiss was awesome and Kate panick attack was really out of the ordinary and faithfull to the original character.
But above all, I loved their banter, you've done such an amazing job with that and it's probably the best one I've ever found in a ff.
You succeeded in an incredible mix of teasing, smutt, cheesy and jokes!
So Congratulations! ;)