Reviews for The Plan
clarissa.castellacci chapter 79 . 2/27
First of all I'm italian, so i'm sorry if i can't explain my self better than this.
This is the longest ff i've ever read and I'm a huge fan of longfic, so i'm not complaining at all!
It truly has been an interesting excape in my exams session, so really THANK YOU for this!
I think you've picked up a really cute way to put them together giving the characters the right amount of time to find their inner feelings. Their first kiss was awesome and Kate panick attack was really out of the ordinary and faithfull to the original character.
But above all, I loved their banter, you've done such an amazing job with that and it's probably the best one I've ever found in a ff.
You succeeded in an incredible mix of teasing, smutt, cheesy and jokes!
So Congratulations! ;)
But above all, I love their banter, you've done such an amazing job with that and it's probably the best one I've ever found in a ff.
You succeeded in an incredible mix of teasing, smutt, cheesy and jokes!
So Congratulations! ;)
Rachel Beckett chapter 10 . 2/26
I was in Florida once and I found a shell but the water was too deep where I was to pick it so I dragged back with my foot and it had a crab in it the crab was probably pissed off
afterthestorm47 chapter 23 . 1/20
Aww... She loves him! He loves her! And I love youuuu for writing this incredible chapter! It gave me so many feelings...awww I just can't hold my emotions right now!
afterthestorm47 chapter 14 . 1/16
Aww this chapter was so cute and fluffy! So much Caskett snuggling and cuddling... aand this wet hug at the end!
afterthestorm47 chapter 13 . 1/16
I was kinda caught up in reading and totally forgot to review! So here it is now! I really love the way you wrote this! I like that it's actually Kate who seeks some closeness :) and I also like that you're taking it slow, so that we can enjoy every moment of their relationship developement!
P.S. I hope that made sense :P English is not my native language and I really like that I can take pleasure from learning while reading this story ;)
afterthestorm47 chapter 4 . 1/14
Aww...she AGREED! I'm so excited for this getaway! And those letters made laugh :D Lanie was so 'Lanie' about all of this and then Espo's letter! At first I didn't get it... but then I was smiling like an idiot, she really did wanted him around ;)
afterthestorm47 chapter 3 . 1/14
Oh my...this chapter was HILARIOUS! I was giggling actually giggling while reading it! Beckett's reaction was priceless!
afterthestorm47 chapter 2 . 1/14
Yes! Yes! We have a body...fake crime scene? Things getting interesting! Although I was a little bit nervous when Kate immediately thought that it was Castle, who stole the files... :P Walking on thin ice, don't we? :D
afterthestorm47 chapter 1 . 1/13
Just started to read your story! Very intriguing! Can't wait to find out what Castle is up to :D Maybe he's planning some sort of vacation for Kate? Idk...gonna go find out :)
glo1196 chapter 79 . 11/21/2014
I'm sorry. I did exactly what you asked us readers not to do in your first chapter, but it's your fault. I didn't want to stop and write anything. Not because of anything but that I couldn't wait to read more. I read this in two days. Can't say enough good things. Loved your characters, especially your insight into Kate. Loved how they got together. The reactions, Lanie and the boys had. This was very enjoyable and a rare treat. Thank you for taking the time to share it with us.
oldtexan chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
Great location choice. We visit Casa Ybel on Sanibel every summer.
Schm9501 chapter 80 . 9/22/2014
I happened upon your story a few days ago and just finished up. Your writing is phenomenal. I have been running on very little sleep because I haven't been able to stop reading. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us. I cannot wait to read the rest of your writings
Michelle chapter 80 . 9/13/2014
dava123 chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
Great chapter ... Love the kiss and the whole suit drama , you are a great story teller
3,208 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »