Reviews for One Week
Tinaktrina chapter 7 . 5/4/2012
Personally I thought this was really funny, but really romantic and the end, ***** 5 Stars!

(I'm new to fanfiction, But I love DxC, Cool beans for you -)

Wished you made this series longer
AnnabethMartinez chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
love it so awesome
AnnabethMartinez chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
kool
CaribbeanKitty23 chapter 7 . 12/10/2010
Perfect Ending! So sweet! :)
Rafael Pereira chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
It was very funny,and a great ending.(too bad its over...)Yay,I can have another IxO oneshot!Looking back for more of you!
YouPlusMeEqualsLoveBaby chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
aww love the song and i love ths story :)

good work :)
fulltimereviewer chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
I wanted to wait to the very end to review. And, may I just say that those two have had a very hilarious, sexy, romantic, and hell-filled week. I cannot tell you how many times I almost killed myself laughing reading this fic. You did an amazing job friend!

I think Sunday was my favorite day of the week. Very romantic; Really, this whole week was perfectly DxC. I loved this so much!

Oh yeah, I would love to help you out with any stories, and would you like to do a collab ?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best Wishes,

fulltimereviewer
Kick Me Awake chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
loved this last chapter! :D it was so cute! :D i hope to see more stories from you! :D

love lovezz

Kick
Kick Me Awake chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
oohh! i cant wait for tomorrow! :D

love lovezz

Kick
OpheliaRamirez chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Lol great chapter! Cant wait for the last one tomorrow! _ P.S. When are u going to write that bonus chapter for Predator and Prey?
Rafael Pereira chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
GREAT!And you are I ask for another IzzyxOwen oneshot for the help?(not forcing you,just asking...)And I cant wait for the finale!Too bad its coming to an end,though...
CaribbeanKitty23 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
This is so cute! I love Duncan and Courtney and your whole story made me laugh! I loved it, great job!
Duncan Luva chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
GAH! 2 MORE DAYS ALREADY! THIS IS GREAT! KEEP GOING!
Kick Me Awake chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
again, a great chapter! :D

love lvoez, Kick
Rafael Pereira chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Courtney is really predictable...I would like to see Duncan on a dinner with Courtneys family!XD