Reviews for Who Do You Think You Are?
Guest chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
no if he aint the father i wouldnt be interested!
me chapter 2 . 11/15/2013
allow me to fix this entire situation and make the story better. First off he rejected her yes it hurt and it bothered her for awhile maybe even made her doubt her self worth...but then she came to her senses about a month after he left. She realized that she was rose fucking Hathaway and he was a Russian piece of shit. So what he played with her she played with him to so whatever. She realized that just because of one asshole there was no need to doubt herself she could have almost any guy she wanted and there was plenty of fish in the sea. So she forgot all about the Russian, there was life before him and there is life after him. she hadn't seen him in three years then out of nowhere he showed up at lissas where rose was staying. she doesn't care for him and didn't want him there so when lissa said that she had invited hi for her birthday rose expressed the fact that it was HER birthday and that it was a really stupid idea to invite people she didn't like. Lissa realizing what a idiot she is asked him to leave. But Christian refused because if dimitri left Tasha would have to leave to and vice versa and Tasha is his only family blah blah blah. So rose imediatley got on the phone and called guardian hans. She asked for some vaca time and asked to be assigned a place in the guardians "dorms". since rose hasn't used any vaca time of course he immediately agreed and sent over a replacement guardian. rose went and packed up her shit from the traitors house and as soon as the new guardian arrived rose told them all to go fuck themselves and moved her things to the guardian building. she did her own thing until after the wedding then once Tasha and dimitri left she went back to her normal live...and they all live happily ever after. and they do so with rose looking like a desparate,weird,needy,clingy, pathetic piece of shit...as you are portraying her in your dumpster you call a story. the end
Rose-loves-Dimitri chapter 35 . 9/26/2012
i absolutely love this story! great job writing it, except i really want to read the epilouge! even though this is a yr later, could u plz update the epilouge?
love ur writing!
Lesya17 chapter 35 . 4/26/2012
hi

just read your WHOLE story and have to say: LOVE it :D

Please continue as soon as possible :D
rashene chapter 35 . 4/17/2012
aaw dont leave the story here please update !
Sofie Nielsen chapter 35 . 2/29/2012
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

What the f*** happened to the epilogue? ;)
Sofie Nielsen chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Sooooo good!
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 35 . 1/11/2012
I lov ethe book!
ROSE212 chapter 35 . 9/28/2011
THIS STORY IS AMAZING :) but if there is only an epilogue left what happened to dimitri's father? oh well update soon please :)!
Katy Clay chapter 20 . 9/22/2011
oooohhhh forshadowing!
Katarzyna Grace chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
super good so far!
jshagan chapter 35 . 9/18/2011
Hey the update was good and I was happy to see it. It's been a long time and I was worried you forgot about us. I am happy Rose is getting her life back after the hell she been in. I just hope it stays happy for now on. Thanks again for the update and please update soon.)
Liv it up 124 chapter 35 . 9/16/2011
Awesome story! Luved it n wish u were doing a sequel ;) can't wait 4 the epilogue! Update soon!
SassYNoleS chapter 35 . 9/14/2011
Fabulous Chapter ! Loved it ! Especially Rose's speech
Do'B chapter 35 . 9/14/2011
i was worried there for a moment and i loved reading the ending of this chap.

yes it is about time that lissa and christian married, wondering when dimitri will ask rose to marry him?

who was it that phoned dimitri? i figured that it must have some impact to the story?

im hoping that there are a few more chaps before this story ends?