Reviews for My Imprint
More please:)
Mika the Dark princess chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Lov it...noooo Bella don't give...poor Paul
Katie-luvs-Vikings chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Ahh please update! This story is very good I need to know what happens next!
honeybun37876 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
wow what a way to start a story ant wait to read more
loventherussian17 chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
great story so far cant wait to see wat happens next update soon
Babysis64 chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
oh no Paul i hope that you can save Bella and i hope that you can get her back i wonder if the elder's from Sam's pack phoned the elders on the Makah pack and let them know that they took Bella from Forks and tortured her first and the alpha told Paul to get her and he did he followed orders and that is all i do hope they get her back un harmed well hopefully like she said she didn't want none of them hurt or worse she would rather die and Paul didn't take her word to heart.I can't wait to read your updates thank you
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
I don't know i think Bella should just go back to her house before she gets into more trouble with her dad and that won't be good right. This is what i think she should do. This way she still can be safe in her house and hide down stairs or something and not say a word to anyone and for Paul i wonder how he is getting out this one.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
Oh wow i can't believe Charlie Swan he didn't even let them explain things that isn't good at all now is it. He assumed the worst now didn't he wait until he finds out there is people that want to take Bella and then what are they going to do huh
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
oh no i hope Bella comes to Paul's rescue i really do,There isn't anything going on and Bella wanted Paul to stay with her until her dad got home. He wouldn't force himself on her nope not at all. Oh i hope things are going to be okay and she can't be on her ankle for a couple of weeks like the doctor said.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
oh wow this is good for Bella to tell someone about what had happened so she can at least start the healing process. Also i hope she tells them about Edward on what he did to her also so she can start the healing process from that one too .
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
I like this chapter also and i am glad that Bella is going to recover and i'm also glad that Paul was honest to Charlie, now they had the talk,that is good now for Jacob to get over himself and accept the imprint between Paul and Bella, and everything else. I hope he does really do. No i don't think the Makah pack should come around unless they want a meeting with all of the elders and them saying sorry to the Quiluette pack,oh and to Bella for what they did to her, taking an imprint is not right just because they want to take over Forks and it's not even in there territory silly them don't you think.