Reviews for Old Feelings Die Hard
paytong533 chapter 12 . 3/15
Please oh please finish this and add a lot more it's super good
withoutmarbles chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
I won't lie; I actually jumped up and down when I found this story. I haven't read it yet, but to see a 40k Rosalice story (even if it is from 2012) made my entire week. It's almost impossible to find anything for the two, so I'm always excited to find something that looks well-written and in-character. Thank you.
Chaos Da Wolf chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
God I can't wait till the next update .
Cara chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Please please ... post the next chapter ...*puppy eyes*
SheilaChancel chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Oh my god! I need an update as soon as possible!
I love how you write the story and Iam so glad that I found a story where Rosalie and Alice are together! I love them!
Rosalie is my fav! Good job and PLEASE start a new chapter! :)
SheilaChancel chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
I love this story! Good job!
HowAboutForever chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
it's saddened me that you have not updating this for a long time, i just found it and immediately got hook. i love everything about it; the writing, the plot, the pacing, the characterization which are true to themselves and lastly the pairing. i love rose x alice fiction so much more than rose/bella or alice/bella. they are like my top crack ship next to the two. i hope you come back and finish what you've started because it is one of greatest rose/alice fic out here to be abandon. don't worry there'll a lot of us still supporting this for sure that includes me, all the way till the end if you happen to have find a time to update this lovely story.
Mysticparadise21 chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Update! Please?
Sthix chapter 12 . 3/19/2013
Hi, I have read all the Rosalie/Alice fanfics I could find here at ff, and yours is one of the best I have read so far. I really liked how you tried to maintain it realistic, I mean Rosalie is my favorite character in twilight and she makes a perfect couple with alice, but they can't magically get together, you know? and in this story they realized slowly what they meant for each other, something that could actually happen (even if it's not going to). I really liked your fic, I just hope you give this story a good end, please don't let it just hanging out here without a proper ending forever :(
EdwardSparkles chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Awww, please tell me you're not done with this! I love it! Please update!
TrustInFaith chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Post again soon..
Kisa Cross chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
I really really love your fic :D please update soon!
rose chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Love the pairing. Nice job
lexy lujan chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
I dont think I have really ever read a whole rosalie/alice story before. But I fricking love this. It is very realistic and pretty damn hot. Bravo.
LovingJacobBlack chapter 12 . 8/23/2012
Please Hurry And Update I Love This Story!