Reviews for Try Only To Fail
Toxophilite chapter 30 . 3/13/2011

Great chapter! I'm so sad now that this story is over '(

But one thing, you said Brook was from D7 when she was from D9, EEP!
Chinarin chapter 30 . 3/13/2011
Huh, so it's all over. I'm still in shock. The final interview was good though, and you did a spectacular job with the recap of the Games. It's been a great fic, and like I've said before, I'm glad I got to be a part of it.
Hahukum Konn chapter 30 . 3/13/2011
Whew! Helluva games with 36 people in it this time. :O Now for Ms Rose to do the Victory Tour and be a mentor.
Azlira chapter 29 . 3/13/2011

so sorry I haven't reviewed before; sort of dying with homework, but this was amazing! I was rooting for Isabella, so I'm glad she won, but at the same time... this was so sad, particularly Brook's death. :( I hardly understood what happened - I mean, "supposedly" committed suicide? ack. O_O
JustSmile0n chapter 29 . 3/13/2011
Darn, Brook was so close, but I had a feeling isabella would come out as the victor.

Trista and Brook's deaths both made me cry. and as for Brook commiting suicide I refuse to believe that and I will always say that the capitol did some weird thing to make her do that.

anyway your awesome, I love you and your storys. I really wish you would stay and finish the 25th hunger games, but I guess when it's time to be done, then it's time.

-JustSmile0n (Angie)
Toxophilite chapter 29 . 3/12/2011
AUGH! I'm so sad! It's coming to a close!

But amazing chapter as always!

...Is Lacey gonna be in the recaps?

Chinarin chapter 29 . 3/11/2011
Oh, wow. The last few paragraphs of the chapter were amazing. I'm left speechless.

Ok no, I'm not. I'm sad that Trista and Brook died (not as sad for Sequin), but happy that Isabella became victor. She was my favorite.

Anywho, it was a great Games! I'm glad I got to participate in it :)
Hahukum Konn chapter 29 . 3/11/2011
Isabella won! Damn. I honestly thought it would be Sequin O_O

Thanks for a good fic. :)
Azlira chapter 28 . 2/27/2011
ohmygod! I can't believe I didn't see this until now! So, I'll admit.. I was so sad about Somber, but I'm honestly SO glad that she got this far, so thank you! :) Plus, it was fast, which is more than you can say about a lot of the deaths.. poor Mylene! :(

I think now I'm rooting for Isabella, but it's always so hard to decide... I can't wait to see how this all turns out! :)
Left4Hunger chapter 28 . 2/27/2011
Awww sad to see Mylene's defeat, but good chapter none the less! Excited for the end, suprised she got this far. Have fun on your trip! :)

Pariah98 chapter 28 . 2/26/2011
Amazing, as always. Is it really terrible that I want Sequin to win? I want to see how she, and the rest of Panem, would react. I wouldn't mind if Trista won either. She's probably my favorite. Update soon!
Fa Hua chapter 28 . 2/25/2011
I want Broke to win
Chinarin chapter 28 . 2/25/2011
Viva La Vida! Love that song.

I loved the chapter, too. I'm a bit sad that Ashton had to die, though. I really liked him. I'm sad all of the tributes dead have had to die... you make them all so unique. :)
Bandgeek791 chapter 28 . 2/25/2011
Yay great chapter!

Yay Trista!
JustSmile0n chapter 28 . 2/24/2011
HOLY FLYING MARSHMELLOWS! I am seriously jumping up and down with excitement. I'm so happy Brook is still alive, thank you so much.

on the oher hand there were some really depresing deaths this chapter. tha last boy died leaving an area of all girls (we are by far the superior gender).It is pretty realistic that there would be more careers surviving, but I still rooting for Brook since she is my character and all(Go, Brook Go), but other than her I like Trista, so I guess there is a 50% chance I'll like the victor.

I am oh so eagerly awaiting the next chapter.