Reviews for Of This World And Yesterday
tomorrow4eva chapter 22 . 7/25
I have admitted myself with the thought of Sesshoumaru popping up, having traveled through time the old fashioned way. I imagine he'd rile up Inuyasha and then wander off instead of being useful. Really enjoying though story. You've done well working the different stories together. And I'm a big fan of Miroku and Sango visiting the future.
tomorrow4eva chapter 14 . 7/25
I love how chill Jaime's mother is about everything. And her comforting words to Inuyasha at the end.
Undertheskys chapter 4 . 7/8
Gotten boring me now, or maybe its cause im tired, i don't know. Maybe ill try reading this again one day but for now im not reading this anymore
kokoronagomu chapter 30 . 6/26
great story! i spent the time i had off reading your story as well as other things (chores that i started but that i didn't get done) and tomorrow i get two insane, destructive, monsters dumped on me while their parents work and then nothing will get done. lol this story held my interest and captivated my imagination, thank you!
kokoronagomu chapter 29 . 6/26
your battle descriptions have a poetic quality. as i read this i figured that this was the first time inuyasha would have had enough youki coming at him to use the attack, i didn't think anything wrong with when and how you added it. good job!
kokoronagomu chapter 28 . 6/26
wonder why they're inside, they going to be part of an explosion worse than one when you split an atom... since you're only slightly sadistic i'm still going to believe this ends positively for all heros and for tokyo... thinking on all the destruction in tokyo happening around the senshi i am reminded of how these things are managed in an online comic called 'megatokyo' where there are agencies that take care of such occurrences since everything attacks tokyo. lol.
kokoronagomu chapter 27 . 6/26
i guess one becomes more adept at breaking through the control the more times one has to... like building muscle memory. lol kagome must be a real pro at that, now hotaru. actually kagome's pulling back and holding onto her soul is something she must be really adept at also.
kokoronagomu chapter 25 . 6/25
very exciting, i don't usually READ fight scenes, i usually skim them instead but there are so many nuances you put into them that one must pay attention.
kokoronagomu chapter 24 . 6/25
the little bugs/evil dust bunny things... still haven't seen them doing stuff unless they're the things that are causing hotaru's malaise. all of the senshi seem to be getting targeted.
kokoronagomu chapter 23 . 6/25
liked that. glad she realized that it wasn't him, then again, no one knows him like she does. i'm thinking that the really strong youkai could still be alive and untouchable like sesshoumaru.

humans have been for almost a century and still are destroying the planet... interesting that the bible in revelations says that '...he would bring to ruin those ruining the earth.' never before this last century was that even conceivable.
kokoronagomu chapter 21 . 6/25
the movie with the moth from cihina who was sealed in another goshinboku type tree had kagome possessed and tsubaki had controlled her was the parallels i was thinking of in her relating to hotaru. it's all good! ;D but it's always good to talk things out and if the other person can relate it's a little easier. happiness shared is doubled and sadness shared is halved.
kokoronagomu chapter 20 . 6/25
have a great trip and be safe! don't worry, it's a pleasant surprise that you've responded so much, i never expect replies... i watch my two grandchildren (granny daycare) all the time so i have very little time to think let alone reply to reviews.

looks like everyone is interesting in matchmaking. lol
kokoronagomu chapter 19 . 6/24
oh, i have that soundtrack too... it's just finding it though (a great big wall of shelves filled with music CDs and anime sets... although i have a copy somewhere in my slaved hard drive but it's late and i need sleep). lol love the detail you use in all of your scenes, enough to visualize but not too much.
kokoronagomu chapter 18 . 6/24
depending on the current tessaiga upgrade inuyasha could always brag that if she wanted stones like that his tessaiga could make bigger ones with kongosoha.
kokoronagomu chapter 17 . 6/24
LOL especially at their reactions to kurama's transformation to yoko. cute omake, there's a pic on deviantart of inuyasha in top hat/tux... three actually lol:

Inuyasha In Tuxedo by ZiSeYueLiang
Inuyasha and Kagome Cosplay by Dire-Lie
Inuyasha Tuxedo by FluffyShin

japan has some crazy television shows lol at least he hadn't stumbled on any adult shows.