Reviews for Of This World And Yesterday
angeljme chapter 23 . 5/8
ahhhh! You got me there... Or maybe my desire at seeing Inuyasha and Kagome be lovey-dovey that got me on this chapter.

If only...
Senshi of Wind against a Hanyou witj Wind manipulating weapons? My money is on the Senshi!
angeljme chapter 17 . 5/6
oh yeah! Male-centric chapter of nothingness. Love it.
Love how you put Yu Yu Hakusho there. Now that you pointed it out (or Miroku), Karuma does look like an Inu-youkai. Now, I know why Sesshoumaru looks so familiar when I first saw him.
They could be related. Except, maybe for the tail on Kurama?

Seriously, that was funny-clever!
There's very little for Inuyasha... I want to see him spar with Uranus and Tuxedo Mask
You're a genius. Story is very seemless...
Lecherous Monk Teenagers in short skirts Perfect chance for Sango to practice head thumping!
angeljme chapter 3 . 5/5
cooolllll...
xThomas2 chapter 17 . 1/10
There are unnecessary details often in this Fic. Such as describing the room. While details can be used expertly to set the mood, in this Fic I must deem them overused. All they do is make me skim
xThomas2 chapter 8 . 1/10
Interesting.
princessbinas chapter 17 . 9/30/2013
Would have been funnier if the show was Naruto in the episode Jiraiya AKA Pervy Sage entered the story. That would make Miroku is not much of a pervert anymore cause there is someone WAY WORSE *Cough*PERVY SAGE!*Cough*.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 30 . 6/11/2013
Extremely good. well, to me... it was.
RANDOM chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
What is this story about?
ADHD Fairy Princess Minky chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Very well written, I enjoyed this chapter! :D

I'll head on to chapter 2 now.
StarryNight101 chapter 8 . 11/19/2010
Ooh, so good! I love Sailor Venus. D

And I like less is more romance, too, I'm an even bigger fan of lots and lots of romance (I belong to the 'nothing is too much in terms of outright fluffiness and squeeifying moments' school) but I totally see the appeal in less is more, too. :)
StarryNight101 chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
*gasp*

A cliffie! I HATE THEM! Well actually, they're not half as bad when I have another chapter to read right away... _

Anyways, very goot chapter, I'm glad you included explanations of what happened with the SM story arc, because I know absolutely NOTHING about the manga, the anime is the only version I know.

I can't wait to see what will happen next!