Reviews for Death and a Butterbeer Chaser, Hold the Cat
csheila chapter 1 . 9/7
Beautiful
noreenklose chapter 1 . 8/10
Nice.
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for writing.
viningc chapter 1 . 6/28
Loved your story. Thank you again. I thought it fitting that at least one of their old friends was still around to "see them off".
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 6/23
...wow.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 4/23
This brought tears to my eyes at the end.
cshen.julienne chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
I normally don't read stories with death written all over them on accord, but this, this is just beautiful. Thank you for writing it.

To have lived life so fully that you can smile when death comes for you, is a very, very wonderful thing.
Josiah0626 chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
Wonderful one-shot. If there was a "super-favorite" list, this would be on mine.
Tenchi Knight chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
I don't normally read One-Shots, and I don't normally like stories that are focused on death. But this one, this one is different. It was nice. Seeing the two of them in the two stages of their relationship, when it first burgeoned into love, and when they slipped forward into the next great adventure. No angst, no fear, no resistance. Just peace. Well done.
Nihatclodra chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
... I wonder why this was put into the "Lunar Harmony" community...?
roseblaze chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Truly lovely story, but I'll admit what got my attention was the totally unique title. great job!
Tom Riddle Minor chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
After so many years still your finest piece and one of the finest pieces of Harmony I've read - amazing! One of the gems of HP-FF that I'm getting back to regularly and enjoy immensely - so poetic, gentle and soft "so as to not waken either of the sleepers". And what happens thereafter should not worry them, for their task is completed. Hic finis fandi...
cdrsmith chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
I've been binging on your stories even though it's well after midnight! All of your stories are just amazing, but the ending to this one is my favourite. The last line is just perfect! :)
Sparky0018 chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
love it
pancake-potch chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
oh wow. what a great read! thanks for sharing this
Bronze chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
Sad but quite good. I think though that the author really should've chosen a different star system to colonize. I could easily be wrong but I think form memory that the entire Alpha Centauri system is uninhabitable by man. I don't know if Terraforming would work or not as of yet we can't do it. I enjoyed the story but the title threw me before reading it. In truth that's why I had to read it.